View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 12:22 AM
joe dert joe dert is offline
Elite Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 994

I believe that is a locomotive clasp brake.. brake shoe.. sometimes in a group of more than one per placement.. several used per brake position.. wear out and replace.. it looks curved and broken..F32 probably indicates what locomotive or what wheel, etc...just a part Identification number Id guess
Attached Images

Last edited by joe dert; 06-11-2021 at 12:41 AM.
Reply With Quote