Dime Trifecta Tonight!

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
I had to hunt after dark because a certain somebody was encroaching on my territory from the South.:p
At least he did text to let me know what he found and which street it was.

When it rains it pours, and I really hope the Silver train will not leave the station without me...

You will not believe this, but the Rosie was my very first target!
Naturally the Merc was second.
That Barber was in a hole together with a lead fishing weight - I just cannot make this stuff up!

In addition to the silvers, I plucked a 1904 V-nickel, a beautiful old spoon for my collection/museum, sterling dolphin ring (for my daughter) and the Batmobile:lol::laughing:
I am hoping I can send the Zippo in for a new one?

What a heckuva week it has been!

Happy Hunting Everybody

Attachments

• 5-17-18 stuff.jpg
    5-17-18 stuff.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 302
  • 5-17-18 goodies.jpg
    5-17-18 goodies.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 274
  • 5-17-18 dime trifecta obv.jpg
    5-17-18 dime trifecta obv.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 274
  • 5-17-18 dime trifecta.jpg
    5-17-18 dime trifecta.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 274
Congrats Matt, dime trifecta is always sweet. Looks like a great hunt. I dug one of those dolphins rings awhile back, made me think somebody around here must be a Miami fan. Huh? Good luck. HH Mark

Nice digs! That Barber is pretty well shot.....but still a Barber! I tend to dig at least one a year but have yet to score one this year.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Congrats on the finds and the trifecta. Zippo will repair that lighter and put new guts in it. It should look good when they get done with it and have some character.

Congrats on the dime trifecta, sterling dolphin, V nickel and the rest...excellent hunt!
Thanks Captain, one heckuva week:D
Nice trifecta!!! Looks like you rubbed the wrong Rosie's :laughing:
ha ha
What an awesome hunt you had, congrats matmit
Thanks
Congrats on the trifecta!
Thanks, its an old neighborhood
Congrats Matt, dime trifecta is always sweet. Looks like a great hunt. I dug one of those dolphins rings awhile back, made me think somebody around here must be a Miami fan. Huh? Good luck. HH Mark
Could be, the Dolphins were really great one year, undefeated if I remember correctly (76 or 77?)

Nice digs! That Barber is pretty well shot.....but still a Barber! I tend to dig at least one a year but have yet to score one this year.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I have been very fortunate this year. Silver were nowhere to be found until about April for me.
Congrats on the finds and the trifecta. Zippo will repair that lighter and put new guts in it. It should look good when they get done with it and have some character.
I will be contacting them soon:D
Man you guys are killing it! Still the same sidewalk tearout? Very nice finds!
Yes, two blocks, both sides, but these are just the curbstrips. We killed it in this neighborhood last year also
That Barber has seen some serious use!
Yeah, 110 years old
I like how each one is more worn than the other :lol:, but congrats on those great finds!
successively thinner!
wow

You be having FUN this year!
Thanks Rob, its a blast! Have you been getting out at all?

Hey Matt ...
Congradulations on that trifecta and that amaizing spear point .
And some gold as of late also. 😜 Crazy!!!!
That's the Mattmitt getting his groove on .
You are dialed in brotha.
,Dew

Congrats on the Trifecta, the "V", The Sterling and all the rest. Some real fine recoveries for you Matt recently.
Thanks Trapper, hope you are getting out too!
Hey Matt ...
Congradulations on that trifecta and that amaizing spear point .
And some gold as of late also. �� Crazy!!!!
That's the Mattmitt getting his groove on .
You are dialed in brotha.
,Dew

Yeah, it sure has been a lot better than those hunts we had in January:lol:
This is my favorite time of year: no mosquitos, soft ground new tearouts (Autumn is a close second)

Back
Top Bottom