• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The nuggets I found

TrashMasterCCS

Elite Member
Just to add on to my find. Here are the nuggets after sluicing the dirt. Luckily, my buddy has panning and sluicing skills! Thanks AK! He spent all day helping me! Learned a ton too!
b78191e6095fe125c032002b133c23a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just amazing!!! :wow:

I also can't wait to hear how much is there!!

MAJOR CONGRATS to you! DREAM find -- find of a lifetime!

Steve

That's awesome that you had the added bonus of gold nuggets along with the cache of gold coins you found! Congrats again!

Keep the pics coming so we can dig vicariously!!:laughing:

9c5f183de615fe293480420cdd635a50.jpg

Kilbreath85 and I sluiced some more yesterday. Got a few more nuggets, flake, and dust. It’s hard work since it is in clay. 3 hours for 2-10 gallon buckets [emoji51]. Still waiting to see a gold coin in the classifier. Good news is I have a hot water spigot. Lots of jealous miner ghosts watching my operation [emoji23].

Man, I know that'll be worth some $$$$ in gold value if you turned the nuggets in, but it would almost make for a great display, the nuggets beside the coins..... Too cool!!!!

Man, I know that'll be worth some $$$$ in gold value if you turned the nuggets in, but it would almost make for a great display, the nuggets beside the coins..... Too cool!!!!

These will be a family heirloom. I will live in eternity until some ungrateful jerk down the line dumps it all in a CoinStar! [emoji23]

Keep on Enjoying and Digging but don't work too hard. To me there is no feeling like taking gold from the ground or even seeing others doing well is a Joy. Best Regards.

Back
Top Bottom