January hat trick...3rd gold ring!

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Last weekend I found my first gold ring of the year on Friday...22K.
Sunday I found a 10k ring with diamonds and I said I was on fire.
After this one, (14k), I have no more words and I am slowly coming to the realization that I am just a passenger on this wild ride and I hope it doesn't end soon.
I thought my F2 was good at finding gold, the F70 seems to be phenomenal.
Ok, I am pretty skilled at getting solid numbers over targets by maneuvering the coil, and the target separation on the F70 is great so I can do this in wide open sites or in pretty extreme trash, areas in which 2 of these rings were hanging out, AND I understand how gold behaves in the wild so I do know what signals to dig to find it, but still...
The numbers and percentages that govern this hobby say that actually getting my small coil over 3 different gold targets in 3 large and completely different parks in this short of a timespan is so high that it is close to impossible.
I guess I will just get a t-shirt made up with the navy's motto from WW2...
“The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer”

This one was another lucky find in the same 1700 acre park where I found the 22k ring but instead of being near a high traffic area next to a lake and picnic pavilion this one was way freaking out in the middle of nowhere in the woods where there is very little activity except for maybe a few hikers.
I found it in the tire tracks on a dirt road that actually extends out another 100 yards or so and then just stops at a hill so except for a few hikers there really isn't much traffic out in this area at all.
There is a small boyscout camping site near here but this is a girls ring so who knows how it got here or when.

2.5 grams of 14k yellow goodness.

More to come...I hope!

Attachments

• P1050630.jpg
    P1050630.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 657
  • P1050634.jpg
    P1050634.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 659
Congrats on another gold find! The ''Gold Goddess' is certainly smiling down on you right now. : ) I hope this streak continues. Good luck!

For the love of God and all that's holy Digger27, leave some bling in the ground for the rest of us. congrats on some great success. This reminds me, I gotta get out again soon.

Well, once again, nice find. Three gold's in one month, incredible! You still have four days left in the month, could be a forth waiting for you. HH and congrats on your find(s).

Back
Top Bottom