• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Legend detector now on Nokta Makro site

Operating Frequencies - Multi(2), 4kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz

So, the above is copied from the website. The bold part seems odd to me...does it mean there are two multifrequency algorithms to choose from for any given search program? For example, in Park Mode could you chose Multi 1, Multi 2, 4, 10, 15, 20, or 40khz?? If thats the case thats interesting. Or does it just mean that there are only 2 frequencies used in multi? I apologize if this has been discussed already...

"Operating Frequencies - Multi(2), 4kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz

So, the above is copied from the website. The bold part seems odd to me...does it mean there are two multifrequency algorithms to choose from for any given search program? For example, in Park Mode could you chose Multi 1, Multi 2, 4, 10, 15, 20, or 40khz?? If thats the case thats interesting. Or does it just mean that there are only 2 frequencies used in multi? I apologize if this has been discussed already..."

According to Nokta, you can pair any of the frequencies at will together.

She said why the manual isn't ready in the video.
She didn't start translating it yet.

She said why the manual isn't ready in the video.
She didn't start translating it yet.

I don't buy that excuse. Your telling me they don't have an English version manual and they are about to start shipping next month. For what ever reason it sounds like they don't want the manual out to me.

To be fair it doesn't look like the Deus II manual is online yet either. Which I find odd. I guess neither company wants potential buyers to be able to see what they are getting before preorder.

You would think on the day these companies announce, and put photos and info up on websites a manual would be available to read. This is especially true when the detector is available for preorder.

I don't buy that excuse. Your telling me they don't have an English version manual and they are about to start shipping next month. For what ever reason it sounds like they don't want the manual out to me.

To be fair it doesn't look like the Deus II manual is online yet either. Which I find odd. I guess neither company wants potential buyers to be able to see what they are getting before preorder.

You would think on the day these companies announce, and put photos and info up on websites a manual would be available to read. This is especially true when the detector is available for preorder.

Exactly. Trying to build sales based on hype and name/brand recognition before the truth gets out...I was considering the Legend but i will wait til the reviews start coming in. Not getting my money without full disclosure of its capabilities.

I think it is a big lie. C'mon , think about it. Do you really think they would start pumping out physical units for sale without discussing how it operates in the war room 1st ? Very strange , but I still want one !

Exactly. Trying to build sales based on hype and name/brand recognition before the truth gets out...I was considering the Legend but i will wait til the reviews start coming in. Not getting my money without full disclosure of its capabilities.

yeah! independent reviews! like "Joe shmuck" up the street reviews!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I can believe there could be a delay due to translation, but Nokta / Makro usually doesn't waste time getting things like this taken care of. I am sure the manual will be listed on-line soon.

I am pleased to hear they have finished work on The Legend and from what I can put together it looks like it will compete well in the market. I'll get one to put though the paces and do some comparisons with my other N/M detectors in some challenging sites.

Monte

Last edited:
Hey does anybody know if the bar graph meter on the Legend is similar to the Signagraph on the old Whites XLT. I found the Signagraph very useful. I wish every detector including the Equinox had something similar.

That lady was tactless. And her petty reply to the backlash was weak. I was gonna consider one but after listening to her launch and then whiny reply to the criticism of her weak marketing skills at launch made me even more excited for the deus 2. I think this machine won’t hold a candle to the deus 2 in sales or quality.

That lady was tactless. And her petty reply to the backlash was weak. I was gonna consider one but after listening to her launch and then whiny reply to the criticism of her weak marketing skills at launch made me even more excited for the deus 2. I think this machine won’t hold a candle to the deus 2 in sales or quality.

I think Dilek was spot on! Others contacting them and saying "because it's not out yet I'm buying XYZ brand instead". MineLab announced their new NOX detectors and didn't ship for 4 months!!!! Me thinks you are wet behind the ears my friend. Grow up child....

If you switched gears and are one of those idiots, get off this thread and back onto another that suites you. I have pe-ordered both the Legend and the DeusII. I don't talk garbage about either. Buy what you like and go away!

If you switched gears and are one of those idiots, get off this thread and back onto another that suites you. I have pe-ordered both the Legend and the DeusII. I don't talk garbage about either. Buy what you like and go away!
Once you have these two detectors for a period of time, I hope you post your experiences here on the forum.

I also did a pre order on the Legend

as far as manuals are concerned people should have seen the manual that cane with the gold monster GM 1000 from mine lab it was pretty much useless and you had to pretty much figure things out for yourself I was one of the first to receive the GM 1000 i had to rely on testers to get the info as to how to use it

there was a video on kellyco where Delik stated the manual would be up in about a week she thought that was last week she stated they were still translating it to English that was about a week ago

I do not understand why people want to bash things before they have ever had a chance to use or worse yet have never even had a detector in their hands I truly believe the Legend is going to be a fantastic addition to the detectors I already have and am looking forward to getting my hands on it

Back
Top Bottom