Shout Out: Bissell Carpet & Floor Cleaners

Chaznsc

So I have owned 3 or 4 Bissell products over the years, mostly carpet cleaners. Have always loved them for how solid they are designed and built. We recently went hardwood at the house and noticed the recommended push mop wasn’t cutting it. Enter Bissell Crosswave. It puts down a tiny spray of water, then vacuums the dirty water, hair and dirt into the chamber. It’s an amazing product for us.

So last week it stopped running. (It has a two year warranty on it, and I had burned up a year plus a month of that) Seemed to be a motor overload as it would cut off after fifteen seconds or so. I did all the troubleshooting I could, looking at the known Achilles heels of the product. Everything checked out. So I sent an email to Bissell.com customer support. Three emails later a new unit was being sent. It arrived the NEXT day, a complete, brand new unit. It was even updated with a longer cord.

Wonderfully refreshing customer service in the literal sense. I’m a lifetime customer…… well, I was even before this.

Just wanted to share.

Back
Top Bottom