Who is your favorite youtube metal detecting personality?

My favorite lately has been Bill Ladd, simply because he has been having a mental breakdown as other YouTubers far pass him in internet fame. I love me a good train wreck :laughing::laughing:

i like ladd and howard!..don't believe they get out much though!|
and it shows!..i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I really enjoy watching the NuggetNoggin YouTube videos. :D Before I was really into MDing, just about 2 years ago, my brother and I were watching unrelated videos on YouTube and came across a video of someone MDing. Remembering what fun it was (as I had gone a couple times with him in the past), we looked up another MDing video. We quickly came across NuggetNoggin and after an hour or two later of watching his videos it was supper time so we had to be done. :lol:

I love the Bible verses he puts in his vids, too. :research:

god loves "busy hands"

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Square Nail Squirrel is my favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody has mentioned him but I will. One of my all time favorites : Terry Shannon.
Old time treasure coast hunter. Great knowledge and teacher. INSANE finds !

I look for videos where they are using the same detector I use and who both show the VDI as well as record the tones so I can see what they find for those tones/VDI, these might be relatively unknown detectorists, but are good at recording their hunts.

…...now as far as an entertaining "detectorist", how about from the "RED GREEN" show :laughing::laughing::laughing:

TNSharpShooter, Calabash,Paystreak, and Dig it Detecting.

1. TNSharpShooter : Love his attention to detail when testing different machines. Tells it like it is! No sponsors, no b.s.

2. Calabash : Again, love his attention to detail. Tells it like it is. No b.s.

3. Paystreak Superfreak: I love his style, and efficiency, but it seems like he mostly only finds modern coins and modern of jewelry a few inches down. It also seems like he always going over parks that he has already hunted and missed objects! I wish he would do more videos of using different machines pulling OLD coins out that are down deep! Also Ive noticed that he is constantly changing his mind on his favorite machine....This week his favorite machine is ----- Last month his favorite machine was------ Always changing his mind ??? He also did a recent video criticizing people performing and /or putting faith into "AIR TEST", yet his video history is full of videos performing air test.....I love the guy, but.....

4. DIG IT DETECTING- His Equinox 800 consistently detects coins in DEEP soil. Really deep.Very impressive and some times I wonder if its too good to be true!

Sorry, I have become very jaded with these so called YouTube “personalities”.
I watch very few videos these days as to many are either just whoring their sponsors latest greatest bit of kit, have their own agenda, or are just plain dishonest/ fraudulent…..

I really enjoy watching the NuggetNoggin YouTube videos. :D Before I was really into MDing, just about 2 years ago, my brother and I were watching unrelated videos on YouTube and came across a video of someone MDing. Remembering what fun it was (as I had gone a couple times with him in the past), we looked up another MDing video. We quickly came across NuggetNoggin and after an hour or two later of watching his videos it was supper time so we had to be done. :lol:

I love the Bible verses he puts in his vids, too. :research:

I like this one: "for whatsoever a man soweth,so shall he also reap!"

also this one: "for what doth it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world,
and lose his own soul"

very profound and meaningful, and spoken over 2,000 years ago.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I enjoy brad Martin from Vermont,and digger ben.
very well done.educational,and entertaining.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I love watching West Country Clegg. He's so passionate about my two favorite things, metal detecting and jars of lager.
I can't wait until he gets the mega coil out on the field.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2. Calabash : Again, love his attention to detail. Tells it like it is. No b.s.

Tells it like it is, but disables comments so you can't disagree with him. He loves to bash Garrett detectors, but won't let anyone defend them. Tells me all I need to know about the guy...

Back
Top Bottom