• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

2 Morgans Highlight a 9 Silver Hunt.

Huge congratulations jack!! This could not have happened to a nicer guy. You totally earned those twins. Hopefully you will get the opportunity to go back one day. Dream hunt!

What an amazing day Congrats. You'll never top this day.
Thank you Towzilla, your probably right about never topping this one.

The Stander, dime trifecta and the other silvers by themselves is a great hunt, but those 2 very big silvers put it over the top...Big congrats Jack!
Thank you Bruce, I owe a lot of my success to you in giving info freely and your support sure built the confidence.
Wow, for sure this is mind blowing! Finding one Morgan would be a dream, but two is just awesome. Congrats on a hunt you will never forget.
Totally right Jason this memory will stay for all time. It be something to top it.
Sorry, had to come back for a second look, haha. So cool and happy for you.
Don't feel bad Jason if you only new how many times I've pick them up just to look at them. Really beautiful coins. Jack

Congrats ! That hunt is so far over the top .....hope you get back there ! Enjoy the feeling !
Scott
Really appreciate the kind remarks Scott. Thank you.
What an amazing hunt Trapper. That's a dream hunt for sure :)
You know Mike you see others that make these finds but you think it will never happen to yourself. I say thank you to you for your support , help and friendship. This hunt would not have taken place with out it.
Huge congratulations jack!! This could not have happened to a nicer guy. You totally earned those twins. Hopefully you will get the opportunity to go back one day. Dream hunt!
I hope so also Matt, He really wants to buy my at pro so he can hunt it himself. I'd really like at least one more shot. we will see.
Outstanding! Congrats man!
Thank you Rattlehead. I appreciate the reply. Jack

Ah hahaha!! Jack, what an amazing hunt!! Also an amazing site with a ton of potential. And it panned out tenfold! Congratulations. You most certainly have put in the time and hard work to earn such a stellar hunt. Very well done. Hope you have the chance to continue your detecting there. Continued good luck!

Jack,

The more I look at your pile of loot, the more I drool.
You sir, have my vote for Wisconsin hall of fame detectorist!!!

If you do sell him your AT PRO, you better modify it first, if you know what I mean...

Last edited:
Ha ha , I just returned to make sure I was not dreaming just reading your post much less finding the stuff , then what I thaught were barbers in my first dream ( That was mind blowing by the way). Have now turned into a pair of Morgan's !
Mind blowing ? My head just blew off!
Jack , I wouldn't leave the house . I would just sit there and play with them all day ! That's so awsum ! , Dew.

Just amazing. I can't believe how big those dollar coins are. I've never had a chance to put my cool over one but it must sound loud like a can.

Aside from being jealous :D This post gives me hope that there are still good locations left...

A huge congrats on some great finds.:cool:

Sorry Jack,
I am just going to keep commenting until it gets old.
I may even take over the thread and pretend its mine:lol:
Two Morgans, are you kidding me?????

2 Tirfecta's and 2 Dollars

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Congratulations. I'm jealous. Did you dig the Dollar coins in a row? I am glad for you. I can't think of anyone on this sight who is more deserving. Yep, you've got to go back and find that gold coin that's waiting for you to rescue it. I suppose where the Silver Dollars were it has not been plowed? I love hunting under trees and around roots. Congratulations again, you are a lucky man.
HH everyone

What kinda soil you got there? Those coppers look great or do you have some sort of special cleaning technique

Back
Top Bottom