First target of the day and it's silver!

bruinvikes

Elite Member
Went to my usual park and right out of the truck I pull a silver earring from my first dig of the day. I stayed out for two and a half hours and only found 22 cents after the silver. Hey, it's all good, I'm happy just to be able to swing my machine.

Attachments

• B1034504-99D1-4A82-868F-B69DF55E666B.jpg
    B1034504-99D1-4A82-868F-B69DF55E666B.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 151
Went to my usual park and right out of the truck I pull a silver earring from my first dig of the day. I stayed out for two and a half hours and only found 22 cents after the silver. Hey, it's all good, I'm happy just to be able to swing my machine.

Hey that's better than my day so far, silver is always cool! Congrats!!

Starting to hate you, man.

:shock::shock::p :laughing::laughing:

Ok, so how cool is this? I was just thinking that this earring looked like one I've found in the past so I went to my office to go through my previous finds and I found it's mate!

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 98
Didn't you know? When your first find is silver, you pack it in. Time to go home !

Nice work man..

I've seen it far too often...

If your first target is silver or gold, you might as well go home.. "The first keeper curse", happens just the same with fishing...

<°)))>{

Only thing wrong with it being the first find of the day is it usually is downhill from there.:( Of course, it is a good find anytime during a hunt. At least you found silver. Sure beat my silver finds for today. Congratulations on your good fortune.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom