Does everyone detecting the beach use a NOX 800 now?

Nope. Still using my old Tesoro Bandido II and finds tons with it. Everyone wants the newest detector but not me, happy with what I have and know it well. Cheers!

Bill

I would imagine you beach hunters are seeing a huge upswing in hunters. My lifetime dream was to hunt a beach.

You guys just posted too many good finds LOL

I've been surprised that after 50 years I still have only seen 1 person detecting I didn't know. As well known a historical location I would have expected more. Myself & a hunting buddy are the only 2 I know of. I think there are more, but they hunt ghost towns and sites out of town.

you are probably in the one location in the US that gives you the farthest travel to any ocean beach.:laughing:

I would imagine you beach hunters are seeing a huge upswing in hunters. My lifetime dream was to hunt a beach.

I've been surprised that after 50 years I still have only seen 1 person detecting I didn't know. As well known a historical location I would have expected more. Myself & a hunting buddy are the only 2 I know of. I think there are more, but they hunt ghost towns and sites out of town.

you are probably in the one location in the US that gives you the farthest travel to any ocean beach.:laughing:

to CA beaches: 18 hr 41 min (1,260.5 mi) via I-40 W
to miami beaches 26 hr (1,762.9 mi) via I-75 S

I don't have the issue of seeing other hunters the spots I hunt on a regular basis I have never seen another hunter... then again I am not hunting regular beaches that much... I have done enough research to learn you don't need a beach to find gold along a shoreline... because people used the water wherever they went in... granted I am not going to find 4 or more gold in 1 hunt anymore but I choose they spots over all the hammered regular beaches that everyone else pounds to death...

Back
Top Bottom