Finds pouches

I love my accessory's as much as my detectors.

I am very picky about my pousc. You have a good idea there for sure. I just got a Minelab pouch with a new detector so will have to pass on all the great ideas here folks.

I know it doesn't allow for it out of the box, but does anyone with one of the Relic Elite pouches know if the sewn attachment between the belt and pouch can be freed up to allow the belt to be replaced or rotated (I'd prefer the clasp to be at the front of my waist)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

another nail apron...

..dyed green:

Attachments

• IMG_0510.jpg
    IMG_0510.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 324
oh, those dirty pockets...

Nothing I hate more than sticking good finds in my pocket and dealing with dirt in my pants pocket. Also Nail aprons are not big enough to hold my trash. Not for me.

I really wanted to say alot more, but decided on...

You're probably digging too much trash...and, put the worthy but dirty finds in a paper towel...so you don't get your pocket dirty.

That's all I have to say, about that... :lol:

Happy hunting!

I really wanted to say alot more, but decided on...

You're probably digging too much trash...and, put the worthy but dirty finds in a paper towel...so you don't get your pocket dirty.

That's all I have to say, about that... :lol:

Happy hunting!

No I really do not dig too much but I pick up every can or piece of metal I find. If you want to find good stuff you have to dig nickle and Zinc signals. I must have a Zippered place for my good stuff. The Zipper keeps the good stuff secure while I dump the trash out.

Been doing this since 75 so I am not new just opinionated.

I have been using a trapshooting bag and belt for quite some time because I already had it. very stury heavy canvas construction, wide heavy belt, large pocket for empty shells works great for trash and smaller live rounds pouch works great for goodies. that being said I am looking at a cargo type "mesh" construction except the pockets photography vest. As I have gotten larger body wise (see also fatter) the belt and bag setup is becoming more uncomfortable, thinking the vest would maybe fit the bill till I get back in shape...

Wish they still made them like this one! Bought this from a local MD dealer back in 1989 or so, still going strong. I believe it maybe a early Sunray leather pouch version, there is no makers emblem on it. One rivet popped out 20 years ago i had to fix but that its. My local dealer says the leather pouch for metal detecting is no longer happening as the cheap chinese leather tool pouches at the big box stores pretty much took care of that. I use this on my right hip and my Buzz Wilson Lesche/PP holster on my left. Both serve me well...

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 275
I just bought a Sunray from a Member on here. Have not received it yet. I currently use a Minelab pouch on the left with a Buzz Wilson on the Right. Works OK but I hate putting up my finds with my Left Hand. Left Hand is reserved exclusively for controlling, swinging my Detector.

Bag was too far back to mount both on the right. Minelab bag by itself would almost be perfect if I could find a way to carry my Coin Popper.

My Buss Wilson has the Popper sewn on.

Back
Top Bottom