Cold Weather But Digging Silver Stays Hot

Dang Trapper, your a machine! Never disappoint!
Congrats on that fob and ring - very unique and cool. The pile-o-silver is the whipped cream on the pumpkin pie (time to pick one up again I suppose!). Super congrats man.
Great pictures and hunting!
Thank you Jeff for your very kind words. Since retirement I think I have been living a dream. If it is, I just hope I don't wake up. Trapper
Woah! My eyes hurt from all those shiny photo's jack :laughing: great hunting, congrats! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday! :cool3:
Appreciate the reply Jeff, thank you. Been living life really right as the shiny has been pretty common of late. I really hope the weather will allow a little more hunt time before ice up takes complete hold. Trapper
I gotta wash my hands now. :laughing:
Thank you for your reply Wom. Been hunting with two pair of gloves of late along with a hand warmer between them. Not only does it help in keeping the hands warm but also keeps them pretty darn clean. Trapper

Nice finds Trapper! The ground is starting to freeze up here in northeast Ohio. I was hoping for one more day of detecting before the ground is frozen, but judging by the 10 day weather forecast, I think its time to hang up the detector until March.
Thank you Jeff for the reply. Ground here is pretty much locked up. Still I have some hope the we will get a reprieve with a warm up that will allow just a little more hunting. May have to plan some southern road trips though to keep my sanity. Trapper
Wow Trapper...many great finds as usual. I think you need a wide angle camera lens to capture all those finds into one photo. Congrats!
Very kind words John, thank you. Got one more hunting report to do before a rap up for the year. A wide angle lens would help for sure with that one. Trapper
Cool spot and cool ring đź‘Ť
Appreciate your reply Claddy, thank you. Have dug my share of Sterling Rings over the years but have only a couple of Signet's in my collection. The school site where it was dug has as of now bestowed upon me now 17 Silver Coins along with the Ring. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom