Back in the game, with silver

Bajanick

Elite Member
Have not been out for months as I do not hunt in the Summer.
I went out this morning to just horse around and get back into detecting and the one spot I hunted ended up being a winner.

I ended up with a 52 Rosie and four wheaties (1910, 1919, 1938, 1926) at a curb strip in front of a house being renovated that is empty.

I also got a tag that says ROOM 330, a pin or button that says KEY COATS and 3 spent bullet casings :shock: , looks like a 308, 22 and a shotgun shell but the primer on the shotgun is not dented in.
Oh and I found a letter opener in the street a couple feet from where I was detecting.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 20191201_155922.jpg
    20191201_155922.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 341
  • 20191201_155940.jpg
    20191201_155940.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 293
Congrats!!!!! That's one black Rosey :) Better than what I've found lately Silver always makes for a good day!!!!

Mike K "Ohio"

Been wondering what had happen to you Nick. Not seeing any posts for such a good while. Well you back and no worse for ware. You have not forgotten how to put the coil over the good targets. Congrats on the Rosie and all the Wheat's. got a good feeling your be posting a lot more going forward. Trapper

Congrats!!!!! That's one black Rosey :) Better than what I've found lately Silver always makes for a good day!!!!
Mike K "Ohio"
Yea, its needs a little polishing. Thanks
Nice finds Nick!
Thanks WyoTom :)
Nice hunt and finds, congrats!
Thanks Jamflicker :)
Nice Finds.....
Thanks diggin4clad
Nice hunt , congrats !
Thanks Soil Surgeon
Been wondering what had happen to you Nick. Not seeing any posts for such a good while. Well you back and no worse for ware. You have not forgotten how to put the coil over the good targets. Congrats on the Rosie and all the Wheat's. got a good feeling your be posting a lot more going forward. Trapper
Thanks jack&jill Yea, Hunting in the summer is very difficult for me due to the heat, odd thing is I like being in the desert in the heat...... :?:

Congrats on the finds and good to see you’re back out detecting again!:yes:

Thanks Wave....

If its not raining Sunday, I plan on hitting the other section of the curb strip that I did not detect at the same house.

Back
Top Bottom