Taking my detector out of hibernation

TrashMasterCCS

Elite Member
With winter storms officially here in NorCal it is time to find more Gold Rush treasures. I spent all summer finding new sites to hunt. Im hoping this year will be as good as the last 2. This years list topper is a $10 gold coin any variant. I also want a few gold nuggets, a gold or silver ring (pre-1865) lots of seateds and reales. Finally, I would like my first silver dollar. My hunting partner has found 2, so I feel like I’m due. Hopefully, I can update you guys with some killer finds in the next week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay up in the foothills. If you come down onto the flat-lands, you must pay me my 30% tariff tax "cut". Ok ? :cool: I'll be in Sacramento for a business meeting on Thursday. Am debating on if I'll have time to detour to a hunt anywhere around there . If you find yourself somewhere in Sacramento on Thursday, the burger and beer are on me :D

Omg, i cant wait to see what you find! The ground is softening with all the recent rain and more on the horizon.

Omg, i cant wait to see what you find! The ground is softening with all the recent rain and more on the horizon.

Have you scouted any new sites? I’m really hoping this year will be like the last 2.

Welcome back TM, I can imagine how much good stuff you are going to uncover! Look forward to your posts!

Thanks Sweeper! Tomorrow Im hitting a new site with my buddy. No idea what might be there but giving it a shot.

That’s for the year. Probably won’t reach it but we surpassed last years goal by more than that, so Im hopeful.

The crazy thing is that you guys out there with the types of sites way out in the boonies and the history of what went on...it makes those finds a lot more realistic than most other areas. I enjoy seeing what pops up next out of those dusty old ruins!

Back
Top Bottom