• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Had to Get Out and Scored!

Buellride

Forum Supporter
Had to get out, decent weather for a 40 degree hunt....just getting over a touch of the flu but I was resolute to do some social distancing and have a mental health day, glad I did.

All curbstrips in my usual town.

2nd target of the hunt was the Mercury dime, the 15th target of the day was the middle Rosie in the picture....only found $1.63 in clad and a single 1948 Wheat.

The "toned Rosie"? Dropped by my local Coinstar and it was sitting in the reject tray with a bunch of sticky gum around it and a Zinc penny:lol:

My 2022 totals are just starting!!! HH and GL.

Attachments

• 20220108_142245.jpg
    20220108_142245.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 636
Glad to see you got out Bull. Congrats on the shiny, wheat and clad. Off to a great start. A little reject tray silver is always a bonus. Good luck, Mark

Congrats on a good rock and roll kind of start for the year! You're finding silvers every which kind of place.

I try JAK...you just never know but my local Coinstar has been very good to me over the last 1 1/2 years, usually scoring at least 1 or 2 silver a month. Good luck in 2022!

Glad to see you got out Bull. Congrats on the shiny, wheat and clad. Off to a great start. A little reject tray silver is always a bonus. Good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark....it has been a bit since I have been out with the holidays and getting sick. Best of luck you this year!

Ahh, sweet silver! Congrats! :waytogo:
I always check those Coinstar machines too. I think I found some rejected clad once and that was enough to keep me hooked. :laughing:

Congrats on the first silver of the year Paul. The dirt is nice and lively now after all of the precipitation. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Hope you beat your annual silver goal by a lot.

Great running start to the year, Buell! I didn’t do nearly as many curb strips as usual last year - I’ve gotta get back into them again…they really are productive. I’m adding “more curb stripping” to my New Year’s Resolution list!

And nice CoinStar silver score! I always check my local CS too, but I’ve yet to find silver…plenty of Wheats and other random interesting finds though.

Back
Top Bottom