• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hoarders house

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Stopped today at an old residence that’s on maps from the 1890’s. Nobody came to the door but this home could be on the series Hoarders. Stacked, every inch from floor to ceiling with a trail leading inward. Place is up for sale. Should I continue trying to make contact?

Sure. What could it hurt? Someone could be using it as storage...If there is a sign in the yard try calling the number, if there is one. They may give you the go ahead.

1890's you say? Keep trying. Maybe see how cheap they're willing to sell it for. If they invite you in, use a spool of thread to mark your trail, so you can find your way out. :lol:

1890's you say? Keep trying. Maybe see how cheap they're willing to sell it for. If they invite you in, use a spool of thread to mark your trail, so you can find your way out. :lol:

It comes with some acreage. I’d love to buy that place but I’m sure it’s in the million dollar range and that’s a lot of clad! I think someone had to be home when I was there. There were 4 cars parked outside and at least 3 dogs in the house barking.

Back
Top Bottom