Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Hey, maybe he can use it as a back up detector ?

Looks like Dave had an interesting and funny beach hunt ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: (animation starts in about 9 seconds)
hDcXavP.gif

It would be extra funny if Dave detected coins he himself dropped as a kid !

Throwing pennies in the mud puddle as a kid
Dave likely did not realize that he and his sister
were seeding a hunting area for future detectorists :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Dave seeding coins.gif

Just read about all the surface find coins Dave has spotted at Sonic !

Knowing how good Dave is at spotting surface finds Coinboy knew he had to hurry :laughing::laughing::laughing:
JXsR4wK.gif

Another special guest appearance by KT, with his okay of course :lol:

Looks like KT is looking for a place to park where he won't get towed,
after seeing so many videos of people getting towed, he knows better ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
U1ICR9r.gif
View attachment 477941

Originally posted on KT's thread here -

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3279688#post3279688

(he had mentioned about watching videos about people who park where it is well posted that parking is prohibited and vehicles will be towed)

Dave seeding for future detecting

were seeding a hunting area for future detectorists :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 477918

At least those pennies didn't rot like the new ones do , wonder how many wheat back pennies were careless thrown away back then.:laughing I do recall climbing a old fire tower as a kid and throwing pennies down , need to see if i can find the location where it was.

The King looking for a parking place to detect

Another special guest appearance by KT, with his okay of course :lol:

Looks like KT is looking for a place to park where he won't get towed,
after seeing so many videos of people getting towed, he knows better ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
U1ICR9r.gif
View attachment 477941

Originally posted on KT's thread here -

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3279688#post3279688

(he had mentioned about watching videos about people who park where it is well posted that parking is prohibited and vehicles will be towed)

Sure the King would hate to pay a royal parking fine :laughing:

Maybe he thought you sit that way if you wanted to go in reverse ?

Was this former rodeo rider Grumpa's first attempt at trying to ride a horse ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
oeSDf3V.gif

View attachment 477918

At least those pennies didn't rot like the new ones do , wonder how many wheat back pennies were careless thrown away back then.:laughing I do recall climbing a old fire tower as a kid and throwing pennies down , need to see if i can find the location where it was.

That would be really neat if you can detect that area and actually find some of the pennies you yourself tossed there as a kid :laughing:

throwing pennies off fire tower

That would be really neat if you can detect that area and actually find some of the pennies you yourself tossed there as a kid :laughing:

Have to get back out there and see if i can find the spot it was in , most fire towers are long gone . I recall throwing pennies off , and rocks and a toy army man with a parachute . Know i wouldn't have thrown any bigger denomination coins off because you could buy a soda or candy bar or comic book with it.:laughing:

Last edited:
Have to get back out there and see if i can find the spot it was in , most fire towers are longer gone . I recall throwing pennies off , and rocks and a toy army man with a parachute . Know i wouldn't have thrown any bigger denomination coins off because you could buy a soda or candy bar or comic book with it.:laughing:

The toy army man with a parachute sounds like something I did as a kid too :laughing:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom