Found a Hundred Dollars at the beach today

GLASSHOPPER1955

Elite Member
That sure got your attention.
Went at sunup to MD the local beach today and found 3 cr*p rings, a toy bucket truck, some change... and saw that someone had a laugh and dispensed a bunch of $100 movie prop bills all over the beach. Even the guy driving the beach rake jumped out to take a look. Nothing like some early morning levity to break up the monotony. :lol:

Attachments

• DSCN7714.jpg
    DSCN7714.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 612
  • DSCN7715.jpg
    DSCN7715.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 625
  • DSCN7716.jpg
    DSCN7716.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 625
  • SUNP0006.jpg
    SUNP0006.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 614
  • SUNP0002.jpg
    SUNP0002.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 627
Bet that got your attention!! :shock: ;)

I did find a $50 bill on the beach our here one time. Wasn't sure it was real so I took it by a bank to verify. Was the real deal!

That is almost as bad when someone throws penny's in the sand. You did get me to look at the thread with the title! :lol:

Haha! At least it brought some humor to your day. Nice smiley face "signet" ring! ;)

That's enough to start a frenzy on the beach!!

I was hunting a beach and saw the corner of what looked like a bill and grabbed it, $20! That was my first cash find but then the next day, I went to a different spot, parking was tough but saw one spot on the street and got in. Getting my gear out of the back I look in the gutter and theres a $20 bill laying there. Crazy to find back to back days but I'll take it over digging 160 quarters! :o)=

I love those cash finds - hopefully the next time its for real!

Back
Top Bottom