• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A fool and his money

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
Throw in some reality TV, whaddya expect :laughing:

Artwork seems in awfully good shape, considering the rest of it, and having been exposed to the elements for decades.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/08...hs-van-from-1970s-in-massachusetts-woods.html

The pickers paid $25,000 for the van Wolfe called a “piece of American rock and roll history.”

1533752248125.jpg

I just read about this. Pretty interesting but there's no way I would pay 25K for that! How are they going to tow it out of there without it ripping in half?

I can understand them paying up for it, it's a crazy number for most of us. Some bar or music venue could certainly display just the left side as art. People have paid more for less...

No... that's him standing by the rear wheel.
That’s pretty good!

I don’t think it’s their bus because it’s not riddled with bullets from machine guns. Those guys were very primitive in their younger days according to Tyler’s ex. Supposedly, bored, they’d spend days shooting firearms out from inside their current dwelling at the time.

Aerosmith , one of the most popular and influential rock bands of all time. I bet they turn around and sell it for many times what they paid for it. Not that its worth that , but you know there are some wealthy fans out there that will pay up for something like this even if it is just a rusty piece of junk.

American pickers makes me laugh, like we can not figure out it is staged. They door knock and the owners say "come in" like they just met but there is a camera guy in the house already. They were at a local antique shop years ago and the owner was on the news afterward explaining how it was set up months in advance including what items were there and all the facts about them including the price.

As for the van, it is hard to believe the pictures were painted that long ago.....looks too good.

Back
Top Bottom