ENDED Summer Contest;Entries Ended on June 30th;Contest Ends Sept 30th

Don't blink on this gem of a ring! .56 grams of 10K! LOL one of the smallest I have found with a machine.

Now the grand total is up to: 193.97

I did find a silver ring with some gold on it but can't take it off to weigh it. LOL it would be less than this ring anyway.

Today we have a slightly larger 14K gold ring. 2.68 grams. One on the left is sterling.

Total stands at 196.65 now Diving tomorrow. HOPEFULLY something larger will follow me home.

Today we have a slightly larger 14K gold ring. 2.68 grams. One on the left is sterling.

Total stands at 196.65 now Diving tomorrow. HOPEFULLY something larger will follow me home.

You're slowly coming closer to my guess, yay! :lol: You've already beaten your last year's summer score by 10g! :)

You're slowly coming closer to my guess, yay! :lol: You've already beaten your last year's summer score by 10g! :)

Actually I made a mistake on last summer and I am LOST as to how I did that. I found over 6 grand in gold last summer. This is just over 3 grand. I have been thinking of that for a long time but YOU are the first one to comment!

I know I have to look at the ARA invoice and the PM's I sent to a member that bought some and reweigh the stuff I kept. LOL too much work since nobody said anything.

Back
Top Bottom