Where's the rings?

Usa

Elite Member
I have searched countless hours thinking
Of the possibility of a ring,lots of clad but only one cheap ring .any ideas on where to search?

Just more. If you’re finding clad then you’re in an area where things have been dropped so it’s a matter of time. Parks are great places, swimming areas, and sports fields. When in the parks think of the places moms would be chasing kids or picking them up or where people would be laying around on the grass soaking in some sun shine. I have a little family of voices in my head and when I see a swing set per say I hear the kid saying mommy push me the mom gets up from the picnic sheet and her foot kicks her ring away. A little crazy I know but at least I’m not Mud, just sayin.

I am hoping to find mercury dime this year. I have permission on some really good sites.what's your best find?

Check out some posts from forum member Skippy, He has regular success finding where the gold rings are hiding and shares some tips here often, that's where I'd start. Best of luck on your quest for gold!

Skippy wrote a wonderful post regarding your question about becoming really good at finding rings...Maybe somebody here knows how to find it and attach it here? Its well worth the read and study and putting into in field practice with his experiences as your guide...

Back
Top Bottom