• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

9 Days in OC

WOW congrats for sure. You are Superman my shoulder would have tapped out about 50 targets in. :lol:
I was using the equinox with 15 inch coil. Not gonna lie, it was tiring when targets were slim. I was happy to find a bottle cap just give my swinging arm a break.

I give up... what's OC ?

You must have quite a tan after that much hunting and digging at the beach.

Jim

Orange County

Guess you don't know there's alot of orange county 's out there. How about what state ?

Ocean City, Maryland... OC

If I remember correct 9 miles of beach on the eastern shore of Maryland
Yup sorry should’ve been more clear. It was ocean city Maryland.

Must have hunted all 9 days for that score , bet your wife loved all that free time she had while you were swinging howboutit :lol: and confinscated the gold :shock: :shemademe::snapoutofit::goodjob: PS You must have hunted the lower end blocks to inlet, no parking crowded , i avoid that area , All i pulled was Tungsten and silver rings down here, you had a good week :good:
Lol she was still asleep every morning when I got back. Did bring her breakfast though. Gotta score those points when I can. The last time I found something she liked was way back on the first day I ever detected. We went to a park and I found a silver claddagh ring. That was 2004. It’ll probably be another 15 years before I find something else confiscation worthy.

At first I hunted from 20th to the inlet, then I just drove down to about 5th and found street parking and hunted around there. The day we left, parked in the inlet parking lot. Man that place was packed. I’ve never seen so many people packed out in that beach.

Congrats on such a great week. I use to average 95% good targets (coins/jewelry) with the Sovereign GT. Very few bottle caps and pull tabs. Most of the good targets were coins with occasional gold.
Thanks. I don’t even really mind the junk, just happy to be out digging, especially at the beach.

Fantastic! I have hunted OC a couple times. Once for 3 nights at low tide and couldn't scrounge up a thing. This was in October so late. You are a beast. Congrats.

That is a good week of digging! Looks like my past month...buy you have more gold! lol
Thanks, just goes to show it’s out there, just got to get the coil over it.

Wow you killed it, Congrats .
Thanks.

Fantastic! I have hunted OC a couple times. Once for 3 nights at low tide and couldn't scrounge up a thing. This was in October so late. You are a beast. Congrats.
I guess timing is everything. I spoke to one hunter who said he finds more in the fall/ winter months when there are storms/beach erosion. But the latest in the year I’ve hunted has been September, finding mostly a little clad.
That’s some serious hunting, nice work!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom