Well it finally happened

choppadude

Forum Supporter
while out detecting I was approached by a guy who wanted to know if I had "juice" in the hole.
I responded, "nope, no juice today" and went back about my business.

first off .Are you ok ? IMO nobody want's to find juice "in the hole"I'm about finding silver or gold in the hole.If we stick together we can get through diggertitist.I don't know about anyone else,but when I make an awesome find I slip it into my pocket.I don't run around crazy yelling I found civ or whatever,sounds like the fast track to a mental home.

Hunting a beach the other day a guy asks how I am doing and I respond with my usual..."Just a few coins." He then asks if I watch any of the "Digger" type shows and I just tell him, "Heck NO, they give our hobby a BAD name!" :D

Hunting a beach the other day a guy asks how I am doing and I respond with my usual..."Just a few coins." He then asks if I watch any of the "Digger" type shows and I just tell him, "Heck NO, they give our hobby a BAD name!" :D

Very nice reply....But those shows have sure sold alot of detectors...:yes:

They about ruined beach hunting so far. Water was too rough to go in so i screwed up and tried a crowded wet sand area. I swear i got tired pulling my headphones off to hear comments. You not only get the juice statements. But you get more people making fun of you. Hollering at you. You also just plain got people thinking we get rich off of detecting now. Gonna be a looooong summer! You guys slow to get started due to weather take note when the crowds show up how bad it is compared to past years. Because it isn't even peak season and i'm dealing with peak season level conversations. I don't mind talking. But i only have 4 hours max. And when you have to spend 3 of them pulling headphones off and explaining this or that it cuts into your finds.

a buddy and i were hunting a park a couple weeks back and a guy in a van yelled at us to get jobs. :D

we thought it was pretty funny.

a buddy and i were hunting a park a couple weeks back and a guy in a van yelled at us to get jobs. :D

we thought it was pretty funny.

I learned not to look up to give some beach drunks the satisfaction. Last guy on the way to my truck hollered. " Hey! Find any gold A hole?" I used to say "I remember my first beer!" But these days i just say "Nope!" and laugh on the inside:lol:

How about this Itsaring... Have a T-shirt made up that says: "I don't mean to be rude, but my time is limited. Kindly LEAVE ME ALONE! :laughing::laughing:

How about this Itsaring... Have a T-shirt made up that says: "I don't mean to be rude, but my time is limited. Kindly LEAVE ME ALONE! :laughing::laughing:

I'm thinking about getting a biohazard jumpsuit. The you just say" I'll talk to you after i scrub down":lol:

I want to get one of these to wear at the beach.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 122
I'm thinking about getting a biohazard jumpsuit. The you just say" I'll talk to you after i scrub down":lol:

Ah you beat me to it lol I've watched that show once I think the only people that have talked to me wile I was hunting was an old man when I was hunting sidewalks and as for running around after a find I did do a dance after I found my firts silver lol

Back
Top Bottom