Sorry Brad, Green Mountain MD

Hey jmaryt did you see how many views this thread got. Do you think maybe I could get a sponsor ? Get some free gear and stuff.:laughing: Seriously though after all these comments nobody (at least the ones I read ) nobody seem to see if he is pimping X brand he runs the risk of alienating Y&Z brand users. And lets not forget he was about metal detecting not selling so yeah his format went off the rails and although my opinion may be in the minority there are still many out there that chose just to not comment. Lets dig dirt and not into our wallets every time a company comes up with a new marketing strategy. Was willing to let this thread die but I just couldn't resist. Mark

yeah! I hear ya!..to be honest,i just "tune" out all the "slop" and pay attention to the video.the little ads, and the "break aways" aren't a concern, (at least to me)
because I just hit skip ads, and we are back on the hunt! I say let 'em "pitch" what they want if it "pays the bills" and in addition, if they want to give me a detector, who am I to say no! just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Whats funny to me is people from here talk about what detector Brad is using but a bunch of people on the youtube comments keep asking why his backpack is smoking even though he keeps responding he has a Thermacell fired up.
I hope he just keeps on making great content and uses or promotes whatever he feels like as that is what is fun about being your own man or women or whatever.

I think his videos are "the nuts" well done and interesting all the way through
I like his music too. guy's an educator in that he explains what he's doing, and offers information about what he is finding.in my view, it all contributes to an entertaining video.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Back
Top Bottom