Epic hunt .... low tide, tourist beach, honey hole ... Florida Treasure!

DaviDs

Forum Supporter
The beach cams showed a lot of action on the beach. Also, low tide was just after sunset, when everyone is packing up to leave. Conditions were perfect!!!

4e9856e58a68ec046ce855a4735e9890.jpg

With my NOX optimally tuned, I set forth on the beach. I knew I was off to a good start when a mere 65-minutes into my hunt, I scored my 1st felix!

00620ab18059388a8cbca8cccde40e51.jpg

At the 3-hr mark, I took a break to tally up my loot. $0.12 !!!! O.M.G. This hunt was going to be EPIC!

8f20f414ec72827bb78fc4fc51298aed.jpg

By midnight, 5-hours later, I was exhausted from all the digging. I couldn’t believe the massive amount of finds in my pouch. 4 bottle caps, a pull tab and a whopping $0.38 !

0609b1ca0f1d9c89f27ece5dead5900f.jpg

I know some of you are wondering, how do I do it? How do I make such big scores? Well folks, if you send me $19.95, I will share my techniques and even include the location of this North Florida honey-hole. Don’t delay, act now!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sweet score Dave.. you might want to consider twisting that pop top into some sort of pendant to keep the memories alive

Couple more hunts like that and you may want to think about retiring..

I am extremely jealous. I have never found a zinc penny or a square tab before !! My $19.95 is on the way !! (do you accept paypal ? :?: )

I hear by order you to cease and desist ! Trademark infringement on THE KOB Tours , instructional videos and books.
Also must stop using terminology such as "epic , score , just sayin , etc " without the express written consent of THE KOB !

Ouch, rough. Thought you had some Reales based on the title :laughing: The swell hasn't really done much for beach productivity, saw some exposed rock on WPLG during Dorian.

I am extremely jealous. I have never found a zinc penny or a square tab before !! My $19.95 is on the way !! (do you accept paypal ? :?: )

Yes, Zinc'olns are highly desired and made by Felix Ltd, in Miami. :laughing:
Paypal is a strong no unless you send it as Friends & Family.

I hear by order you to cease and desist ! Trademark infringement on THE KOB Tours , instructional videos and books.
Also must stop using terminology such as "epic , score , just sayin , etc " without the express written consent of THE KOB !
:shock: uh-oh.... did you make a post like this? lol :lol: great minds think a like :laughing: :friends:

Ouch, rough. Thought you had some Reales based on the title :laughing: The swell hasn't really done much for beach productivity, saw some exposed rock on WPLG during Dorian.
I did find this a few hunts back. Heart stopper for sure. But timing is everything. Seems the storms have piled more sand instead of cause erosion; however, a couple of hunts i stumbled upon spots where i collected 20-30 greenies. Weird part is the areas werent low or eroded.
64a9d898f0378344e474cf0fbda04951.jpg
80d774ac8e33e10dc6f62bdd41b5ce96.jpg

Wow

The mother load , how can I subscribe :?: , It's all good bro., you got plenty exercise , that matter's before anything else, I had a bad year until recently when my Nox rang up a #2 , made my year , keep getting out, Florida is a great place to find treasure AT the wright time , look's like mostly fresh drops, that means the beach you hunted was sanded in , keep cracken good luck Dave , Earl. GEE FEATURED THREAD TO BOOT :shock: :dingding::laughing

Last edited:
I did find this a few hunts back. Heart stopper for sure. But timing is everything. Seems the storms have piled more sand instead of cause erosion; however, a couple of hunts i stumbled upon spots where i collected 20-30 greenies. Weird part is the areas werent low or eroded.
64a9d898f0378344e474cf0fbda04951.jpg
80d774ac8e33e10dc6f62bdd41b5ce96.jpg

I knew a little roasting and out would come the real treasure photos

:wow2:

Just rip my heart out and feed it to the cat!

9F5C91E2-3878-4831-9A25-7B9519E16D4F.jpeg

Wha... how’d I get involved in this?

R5

I gotta get this thread featured... see if I can pull some strings.. awesome hunt :)

Back
Top Bottom