No Gold but It’s About the Apples!

Let's make a bet on that it sells toasted "as is" on Ebay? :p :D

My guess is $45.

Nice finds though. The last iphone I found was bloating like a beached whale. I cracked it open it was a pile of rust and cracked plastic. Nothing salvageable. Booo. Anyhow, I think I'd take the same action as you. Hopefully you get a few bucks from listing on the bay. :yes:

My guess is $45.

Nice finds though. The last iphone I found was bloating like a beached whale. I cracked it open it was a pile of rust and cracked plastic. Nothing salvageable. Booo. Anyhow, I think I'd take the same action as you. Hopefully you get a few bucks from listing on the bay. :yes:

Dude there’s still gold in there to be mined out for those willing to do so. Gold don’t rust away it just gets covered up.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Thanks! I'd rather find a working locked anything than something that's toasted. I am sure that if she put it up for sale even locked she would get some nice $. Has she Googled "resetting a locked Apple Watch"?

I'll tell her to try if she still has it.

Dude there’s still gold in there to be mined out for those willing to do so. Gold don’t rust away it just gets covered up.
True. But it requires 20 minutes and $3 of acetylene to harvest. I'll just recycle it before I try to save 0.03g of gold. lol

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 70
anything is better than nothing. if you get 25.00 profit then you are ahead of the game.

My wife and I were are "Miami Beach" around 6th Street that day. I even told her that there was this guy named Felix that we had to keep a look out for. Would have been cool to meet you but I did talk to another hunter there who has been detecting since 1965! I don't meet many people who started detecting before I did. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom