Loving the Nox!

nudetector

Haven't been out much this year this week has been difficult, buried my mom Monday and Tuesday I started hunting again. Tuesday found I Silver dime Wednesday two Silver Ring's and today five dimes and a walker. Plus an 1888 Indain head cent. I guess after being sad for so long my luck has changed.

Attachments

• 20190712_175514-600x1067.jpg
    20190712_175514-600x1067.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 413
Sorry to hear about your mom. I lost both of my parents in 1985 so I know what you are going through. Metal detecting sounds like a good thing to help occupy your mind. Keep up the digging.

Cliff

So sorry to hear of your loss. Glad to see you doing well though, and congrats on those awesome silvers.

Sorry for your loss. I have been there with both my parents. Glad your still detecting. I think it kind of helps clear the head.

HD

It is tough to lose your Mother, sorry for your loss, no fun for sure. And glad you are detecting and finding some really good coins! Helps to focus the mind away from difficulty and sadness...

We are all with you in this time of need. I hope I am able to maintain down the road when my time comes. Swing in peace my friend, swing in peace.

My condolences....
Congrats on those great finds, luck seams to find us at the most unexpected times.
"You never know what you will find"

Don't give the 'nox all the credit here. To find all those treasures, you must be doing some things right, and I dare say, receiving some guidance from above.

Those are really some nice finds! I like the walker and the winged liberty head dime especially. :waytogo:

I know you're going through a lot right now with the passing of your mom. Praying for you and your family to have God's peace in this time of grief.

Back
Top Bottom