• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

In Destin FL need coil bolt and nuts HELP!

detectorben

Elite Member
Hey guys just got to Destin for vacation and realized I left my equinox coil bolt and nuts at home! Anyone know a shop in the area that I can buy one??

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

If anyone has any suggestions on where to hunt around Destin as well I would appreciate it. I'm a real newbie when it comes to beach hunting lol

sounds like it... :) When I vacation hunt I bring two of EVERYTHING. literally. Nothing worse than getting all geeked up to hunt and your machine goofed, or you broke something or forgot something or it turns into a dry hunt or a neck deep water hunt. Always be prepared.
Go to a home depot or equivalent . Plumbing section and or hardware section should have plenty of plastic bolts and nuts. Cant say how durable they weill be but buy a few. GLHH (That means, good luck/happy hunting)

sounds like it... :) When I vacation hunt I bring two of EVERYTHING. literally. Nothing worse than getting all geeked up to hunt and your machine goofed, or you broke something or forgot something or it turns into a dry hunt or a neck deep water hunt. Always be prepared.

Go to a home depot or equivalent . Plumbing section and or hardware section should have plenty of plastic bolts and nuts. Cant say how durable they weill be but buy a few. GLHH (That means, good luck/happy hunting)

They are pretty tough, at least the ones I bought. Of course it's better to break a bolt than a coil ear. [emoji23][emoji23]

Cliff

Hey guys just got to Destin for vacation and realized I left my equinox coil bolt and nuts at home! Anyone know a shop in the area that I can buy one??

As the posters mentioned any of the new plactic bolts will do. In fact that is all I use.

I recommend a double nut so it will not back off in wet conditions.

Ring lost at Henderson Beach

Go to Lost/My/Stuff site, ring lost there.

Yep, what LT said.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom