Love the hobbie ( not about the value) bottle dan

dannyrgardner72

I've been collecting for about two years and have been in many forums they love to say " all you have is trash". I have love anything some broke stuff I keep. Lol
44c7fafdb42fd71b161184065df096de.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta love the old Cokes - especially the embossed ones! I used to find many but they are getting harder to find in my area. Keep hunting, lots of other bottles are out there and you will find older stuff. (BTW, that Pepsi with the red oval is kind'a odd. Don't see many with that.) Look along creeks and try to find old dumps in the woods. Don't forget to look under old houses too.

Gotta love the old Cokes - especially the embossed ones! I used to find many but they are getting harder to find in my area. Keep hunting, lots of other bottles are out there and you will find older stuff. (BTW, that Pepsi with the red oval is kind'a odd. Don't see many with that.) Look along creeks and try to find old dumps in the woods. Don't forget to look under old houses too.

That Pepsi bottle came from a plant I worked at during my lunch I would go and look under old buildings. I found a lot of acls and also a lot of cans in great condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Value?

You can collect bottles for free so far I've spent $200.00 bucks to collect dirt and I've got the cheapest stuff out there. Keep on keeping on

Back
Top Bottom