Season is Over

I actually tend to feel better and have more energy when I can be active outside for a while, when I have too much time not being able to get enough exercise I tend to feel blah and sluggish.

Maybe try one of these to get around and detect until you can walk okay again, (with the cost you might have to rent one though :lol:)
View attachment 453636

I wonder how much the shovel bucket accessorie is for that..

Foragist Do you Want me to look like my Great Grandfather? Its my left leg and his was the right. Mini ball in his foot in the battle of New Hope Va. Got infected and they removed his leg just below the knee. Nothing to dull the pain.

I think i will try to weather the storm of sitting with my foot propped up for a few more days. Even though I am getting saddle sores on my backside from this danged Lazyboy

I don't like this sitting doing nothing constructive.

Time for a break, eh George? Hope you get back out there right when the beach is laid bare, and riddled with treasure!
Here's an idea: If that foot fails you for too long, get rid of it! Get a good old fashioned peg leg that you can attach a scoop to. Soldier on!
No, really: Get well soon!

Maybe it's time for a new recliner with some massage, vibrating, heat type features !

Maybe it's time for a new recliner with some massage, vibrating, heat type features !

KOB I am an old Retired Sailor. Uncle Sam doesn't figure we need much to survive. Are You going to take the cost of that 1000 dollar recliner out of your finds pouch and send it to me??

Hopefully I will get the cast off Friday and can retire the crutches and sitting on my backside till it gets sore. I never knew a 700 dollar recliner could be so hard one ones backside

KOB I am an old Retired Sailor. Uncle Sam doesn't figure we need much to survive. Are You going to take the cost of that 1000 dollar recliner out of your finds pouch and send it to me??

Hopefully I will get the cast off Friday and can retire the crutches and sitting on my backside till it gets sore. I never knew a 700 dollar recliner could be so hard one ones backside
Your bonus pay from the VA should take care of that from all the agent orange exposure ?

Sorry to hear that my friend. Keep the weight off it till it's healed. Trust me on this...:yes: (I'll be passing through your area in Feb. on my way to Fla. I usually stop in SC to do a little hunting. Give me a shout if your up and around by then)

Your bonus pay from the VA should take care of that from all the agent orange exposure ?

Kob was never sent in country. Closest I got was just off shore for 30 days. We had a bunch of CB's and all their road building equipment. That was before the American public even knew that south Vietnam even existed.

When we got back to the states after wandering around in the western pacific for 9 months I decided there had to be something better and volunteered for submarines. One of the best decisions I ever made.

I have done everything possible to avoid the VA. I even pay out of my pocket for my hearing aids as I have no desire to be jerked around by some rectal orifice at the va.

Kob was never sent in country. Closest I got was just off shore for 30 days. We had a bunch of CB's and all their road building equipment. That was before the American public even knew that south Vietnam even existed.

When we got back to the states after wandering around in the western pacific for 9 months I decided there had to be something better and volunteered for submarines. One of the best decisions I ever made.

I have done everything possible to avoid the VA. I even pay out of my pocket for my hearing aids as I have no desire to be jerked around by some rectal orifice at the va.
The reason I mentioned agent orange was my dad was in the navy from 61-65. He was able to prove that he had a few stops that were apparently sprayed. He was entitled to extra benefits because of that. It added up to quite a bit.

He was also able to get hearing aids from the VA as well. I know that it was a total nightmare to deal with so many knuckleheads. It took years. He stuck with it and is set. It was not easy to get alot of specific military records on where ships landed , time frames , etc. My dad is pretty good at getting records , who to talk to , tracking down former buddies , etc. All through trail and error , patience. Hope everything works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom