Saginaw, Michigan

ps249

I just purchased a Whites MX Sport detector after being away from the hobby for 2 years. Looking to see if anyone around the area would be interested in a hunt

I will be heading down to sebawing around the 1st of the month. Going to hunt a few areas. Will be down for a week .

I was about to say I can’t imagine doing any hunting in Saginaw for a while but it’s a great tune to do research about possible locations to hunt.

Never hunted Saginaw but hunted Bay City and Midland. Give me a shout.w

Hey Sod, so what kind of locations do you usually hunt in Baycity? Water, parks, old houses and yards, farm fields??

Parks, vacant lots, old ship yard. Id like to hunt some of the places that are schuled to be demolished this year. If I remember right, 22 are to come down.

Parks, vacant lots, old ship yard. Id like to hunt some of the places that are schuled to be demolished this year. If I remember right, 22 are to come down.

Same here except ive never MD a shipping yard. Mostly old schools, parks, old cellars in woods and yards. The ground is thawed about 4-6 inches down here last time I checked. Thinking in a couple weeks it should be completely ready but maybe a little muddy in places. Are you hunting right now or waiting until ground is completely unfrozen?

No not yet, ground still frozen hard. I did see a little mud yesterday but it was gone this morning.

Same here except ive never MD a shipping yard. Mostly old schools, parks, old cellars in woods and yards. The ground is thawed about 4-6 inches down here last time I checked. Thinking in a couple weeks it should be completely ready but maybe a little muddy in places. Are you hunting right now or waiting until ground is completely unfrozen?

Around Saginaw area is low and stays wet longer in the spring. Haven't hunted any water over that way but sure would like to. O yes I've been ready to go for some time now.

Around Saginaw area is low and stays wet longer in the spring. Haven't hunted any water over that way but sure would like to. O yes I've been ready to go for some time now.

Me to, did some local hunting yesterday. It was colder then like but had to get out and try, ground was not to say just a little frozen.

Me to, did some local hunting yesterday. It was colder then like but had to get out and try, ground was not to say just a little frozen.

From what the weather jockey was saying maybe in the next 10 days ?

Saginaw Mi

I'm ready, just moved to the lower west side of Saginaw in November. have been dirt fishing up north for 11 or 12 years. I have found an old school spot and a mine sight near by,still need to get permissions PM me.

Woke up this morning and decided i can't take the snow any longer. So it's time for a trip below the bridge. Will be in the thumb area tomorrow. Then traveling to the flint area mid week. Anyone near those areas that wants to get together send me a pm .

Woke up this morning and decided i can't take the snow any longer. So it's time for a trip below the bridge. Will be in the thumb area tomorrow. Then traveling to the flint area mid week. Anyone near those areas that wants to get together send me a pm .

if you get down to Port Huron give me a shout. I can show you a few spots.

My number is on my facebook page #scubadetector

How's that ground looking in Saginaw now?
I'll be over in Midland this weekend if you'd like to kick a coin or two ?

if you get down to Port Huron give me a shout. I can show you a few spots.

My number is on my facebook page #scubadetector
Later this summer I will be heading back down and will definitely like to get together for a hunt . I didn't get to do any hunting when i was i was down . Had to build a deck for my dad. Thanks Scuba.

Back
Top Bottom