• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Volunteer detectorists in each state.

Available in Southeastern PA area. Live near Pottstown, very familiar with the vicinity. Have multiple detectors. Willing to help recover lost items. No underwater search ability except shallow shorelines, stream beds.

Let me know if you think I can help you.

PA Montogomery, Chester, Berks, Bucks county

Helping out?

I would be pleasured to help anyone out, infact i have & has been quite successful during each attempt. I am located 25 min East of Pittsburgh Pa, 30 Miles north of Wheeling Wv 30 miles south of Youngstown Oh & about 40 miles West of Dover Oh.

Can help in the South Eastern State of Michigan. I do not have a detector capable of detecting in water.
abelleba -=]AT[=- hotmail.com
or you can send me a private message on this forum.

I'm available and glad to help dry land and shallow water!
Anywhere in the Tidewater region.
Jack in Chesapeake

Heak yeah , i'm up for it too . I've got some friend who whould help if I asked P.M. me maybe Dinkususa and I could hook up and help. Zip 60135.

I need all the practice I can get.If I'm not on the road,I'll do my best.Give me a holler in Orlando,FL 32832
Garrett GTAx550

I am in the Vancouver Wa. Portland Oregon area

Count me in there---I belong to a local club which has members that would help--Deathwind1

Will search in Louisianna and South Mississippi

I'm ready willing and able to assist in search and recovery efforts in Louisianna and South Mississippi.
CoinDog

I am in the Brighton CO area which is north of Denver but I would be happy to help anyone and as a board member of Eureka---our Metal detecting club I can assure you if you make us aware of any loss there will be a number of our 80+ members that will be glad to help as we already have a list of volunteers for Denver Police dept, Colorado State Historical Society and other organizations we have helped already.
Jay Reed

Back
Top Bottom