What happened to Chuck?

clearwatermike

Elite Member
I snapped the handle on my Classic Stealth scoop with the u-bolts. After a couple of phone calls and emails to find out about getting a replacement handle and possibly one of the newer model Stealth scoops, I was told that Chuck no longer owns the company or builds the scoops. I’ve enjoyed excellent customer service from Chuck over the years, but before laying out $400 plus for a new scoop with a CF handle, I’d like to see if there actually is another company building and selling these scoops, and if so, if there’s any feedback on quality and service.

I snapped the handle on my Classic Stealth scoop with the u-bolts. After a couple of phone calls and emails to find out about getting a replacement handle and possibly one of the newer model Stealth scoops, I was told that Chuck no longer owns the company or builds the scoops. I’ve enjoyed excellent customer service from Chuck over the years, but before laying out $400 plus for a new scoop with a CF handle, I’d like to see if there actually is another company building and selling these scoops, and if so, if there’s any feedback on quality and service.

Isn't the scoop a life time warranty since it failed versus worn out?

Back
Top Bottom