• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Scored another BIG silver

TundraPlugger

Elite Member
Went out to a little town about an hour away from home in the hopes of digging maybe a town token or some early 1900's coins. I got permission for 4 old places. I thought for sure I would be filling my pockets with Barbers, Indianheads and tokens......not so much. I did dig 6 later wheats which I thought was going to be my only loot for the day until I came over that familiar 1-44 signal on the CTX 3030. I was almost positive it was going to be a silver half dollar.....my hunch was right!
eccc9a82216f5da435776ca8924f4e35.jpg
79e48ddf793ca4da5f8b207a07fc02ec.jpg
daa664731917cc1b088d26c1cd98233e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

... I came over that familiar 1-44 signal on the CTX 3030. I was almost positive it was going to be a silver half dollar.....my hunch was right!
Hey, not everybody has first-hand familiarity with silver half signals. ;) That's an excellent find!

Congrats on the Ben Franklin half! I've yet to find one.
Thanks longbow! That surprises me that you haven't dug one yet....you're on here all the time. Well I hope one gets under your coil sometime soon.

Hey, not everybody has first-hand familiarity with silver half signals. ;) That's an excellent find!
Hahaha....thanks princess! I think I've dug 8 or 9 in my 7 years of detecting and they always come up with that weird number.

Back
Top Bottom