KT got 2 keepers for his Royal Collection today!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Alas, only got one box from the bank, and no silver, however a nice looking 1986 Proof and a 2020 NIFC were recovered, and thus added to the Royal Collection!

The picture of those coins is below. Best of luck to all in their MDing and CRHing efforts!

Attachments

• CRH 06 30 2022 1 NIFC 1 Proof.jpg
    CRH 06 30 2022 1 NIFC 1 Proof.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 146
Nice job finding the proof & NIFC. :thumbsup:

I've been quite busy lately, so you will notice I was getting caught up on reading your posts tonight. :lol: Hope your doing well.

Nice job finding the proof & NIFC. :thumbsup:

I've been quite busy lately, so you will notice I was getting caught up on reading your posts tonight. :lol: Hope your doing well.

Royal Thanks, Wolf-Dog! Pleased to see your comment on my Royal 73rd Birthday! :lol::lol:

And yes, despite being exposed to Covid a couple of times last month, His Majesty and the Royal Family are fine! I did not catch it!

Royal Thanks, Wolf-Dog! Pleased to see your comment on my Royal 73rd Birthday! :lol::lol:

And yes, despite being exposed to Covid a couple of times last month, His Majesty and the Royal Family are fine! I did not catch it!

Happy 73rd Your Highness! Here's wishing you many more years of good health ,wealth and happiness!
Congrats on the two keepers and avoiding Covid also! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom