This is how it is done with CRHing.....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Out of 2 boxes of halves, box 1 was a winner and box 2 a dud!

Box 1 contained 1 64 Ken, 5 40% Ag Kens, 1 Proof, and 2 2021 (P&D) NIFCs. First of those KT has come across. Wonder if anyone else in the Forum has even seen one??? :laughing::laughing:

Anyway, the proof is in the pics so they are given below! TC and have a great week coming up! KT has another load of firewood to pick up on Tuesday and already has the racks ready to stack it!

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 09 02 2021 1 64 Ken.JPG
    CRH 09 02 2021 1 64 Ken.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 220
  • CRH 09 02 2021 5 40%Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 09 02 2021 5 40%Ag Kens.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 222
  • CRH 09 02 2021 1 Proof 2 2021 NIFCs P&D.JPG
    CRH 09 02 2021 1 Proof 2 2021 NIFCs P&D.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 220
That’s a sweet box there KT. What is a P&D? Two mints? Or would that be doublemint :laughing: I like the 1972 - it was a good year - my birth year :lol:

Another great hunt with limited boxes! Well done King. I have yet to come across any 2021's yet, so kudos for snagging them. Looking forward to when this "coin shortage" is over and seeing what you find on the standard 5 box a week hunt.

That’s a sweet box there KT. What is a P&D? Two mints? Or would that be doublemint :laughing: I like the 1972 - it was a good year - my birth year :lol:

Ha ha. That is one error that KT would like to see! I seems funny to me that D is always Denver, but Philadelphia may be P or no mint mark. I guess because Philadelphia was the first mint and they did not need to have a mint mark. Yep 1972 was a good year for KT also, KT was in graduate school about to finish up His formal education. Thanks, GroundSweeper!:yes:

Another great hunt with limited boxes! Well done King. I have yet to come across any 2021's yet, so kudos for snagging them. Looking forward to when this "coin shortage" is over and seeing what you find on the standard 5 box a week hunt.

KT was very surprized as He had been looking for them, but these both in the same box...makes His Majesty think our local coin dealer or a collector high graded a roll, and dumped the remainder. One is quite nice and brilliant, the other looks like it has been in circulation awhile. Thanks, Chuck B!:D

Back
Top Bottom