I'm actually going 'tectin' tomorrow

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
Buddy of mine and his wife bought a place about an hours drive away, so going for a visit tomorrow. He'd told me there was an old home that sat on the property, and to bring my detector.

So I loaded a couple in the truck, along with the accessories, will load a cooler in the AM and see what kind of goodies the day has in store.

LOL, I'll be surprised if it anything other than 17 cents in clad, and 12 pounds of junk :lol::lol

Had 2.5" of rain last night, so the ground should be good and saturated.

Good luck.....(It looks like I may have a day off tomorrow, and you just gave me an excellent idea.....Thanks)

Thanks all! Going for the visit, so the trip will be enjoyable, regardless if what's found.....lol, or not found.

Will report back later.

Good luck to those going hunting as well, I haven't been since last year.

Clean that place out, Gauntlet!

Just don't whistle your 'S's when you say things like: "these several silvers sounded super sweet in this saturated soil!"

GL & HH!

Clean that place out, Gauntlet!

Just don't whistle your 'S's when you say things like: "these several silvers sounded super sweet in this saturated soil!"

GL & HH!

:laughing::laughing:

You 'member that?

iu

No goodies today. Houses were pretty close, I did see some run-down older homes I'd like to hunt nearby.

1st time seeing my buddies place, small yard (75'x120' I think he said). Where the house sets now, was the front year at one time, and has been filled a good couple feet. Did dig some junk, lots of coal in the ground (from when they used to heat with it).

Neighbor did ask to see if I could find a lost wedding ring (his), said he "thought" it was in an area about 10' square. I looked for 30 minutes, never found it, so I doubt it was lost there.

Had a good visit with my buddy regardless, and that was the main reason I'd went. I may see about trying to get some permissions around him sometime though, next time I visit.

Back
Top Bottom