• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I'm back! Woot! Good hunt, too! 5 rings.

Skippy SH13

Forum Supporter
Got out for the second time, since my feet started feeling better. Hit a local school (one that was close), and nailed it.

Got 5 rings out of the sod, along with two keychains, a handful of change, and 2 pearls (on top of a nickel that I pulled). The pearls are legit. Weird find. Couldn't find anything else in the dirt, so I have NO idea how they got there.

One of the rings rang up at a nice 56, and came out shiny under my headlamp. Got excited until I picked it out of the dirt. Too light. Stainless steel, but nice.

The others are all kid rings of various sorts (mood ring, toe ring, brass ring, and aluminum ring).

Cheers!

Skippy

Attachments

• IMG_1857 (2).JPG
    IMG_1857 (2).JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 607
Congratulations on the ring crushing!
Take a closer look at that "lucky penny" and you will see it is not a real penny at all!
I found one of those last year too:no:

Congratulations on the ring crushing!
Take a closer look at that "lucky penny" and you will see it is not a real penny at all!
I found one of those last year too:no:

Really?? I thought it was a penny in acrylic. I'll check! Thanks for telling me! I would have never looked...

Skippy

Edit: changed to correct Quoted person!

Last edited:
Skip, Its very inspiring and wonderful to see you are getting out fighting through the pain, and STILL pulling pay!:bowdown::bowdown::wow2::cheers:

Shirley you have to be the only member and probably the only Human who has ever found pearls in the dirt!:laughing: on top of a dmaned old nickel! In the dark, with a headlamp on!

Shirley you have to be the only member and probably the only Human who has ever found pearls in the dirt!:laughing: on top of a dmaned old nickel! In the dark, with a headlamp on!

Yep, Me and Shirley, we are PEARL finders for sure!

I looked all over around the dirt, trying to find a necklace, or anything that explained the pearls. NADA.

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom