Mind Blowing $10,000+ in Total Clad!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys,

Well, I had to share this. I have been a serious mega clad hunter since 2013. I have finally hit a milestone that is just crazy and few have been there. I have passed the $10,000 in total clad! It took only 7 years to do. A TON of work and dedication to hunting clad. I have mastered the art of it! I have to give credit to where its due to the awesome detectors the ATPro and the Nox800 are! I have proven that these machines are rock solid and recommend anybody out there to get either one of them. So far this year has been great! I am approaching the $1,500 in clad!! I still have a few day left so I have time to hunt my butt off!! I posted a pic from 2013 to 2018.

I like to thank my wife for pressuring me to bring home $15 or more in clad after every hunt. She told me to get back out there after I found only $14.90 once. She said its still sunny out. Head back out there! Lol

Happy Hunting Everybody!!

Noxdude... (former ATPro Dude) LOL!!

Attachments

• 2013.jpeg
    2013.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 948
  • 2014.jpeg
    2014.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 912
  • 2015.jpg
    2015.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 930
  • 2016.jpeg
    2016.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 934
  • 2017.jpg
    2017.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 918
  • 2018.jpg
    2018.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 914
Last edited:
Where are you hunting? Is that from parks?

Most importantly... how long did it take to count all that???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's Absolutely AMAZING! $10K in seven years? You've been working hard. I finally made my five year goal at $5K, but you take the prize. I'll never get to where you're at.
Congratulations! Keep up the good work. $10K is primo return.

10 grand in 7 years ..
mind blowing !
I prob have around 15 or 1600 in almost that time .
Unreal 🤔
That’s a lot of digging

Not just time digging, how long did it take to clean and lay out to display ! That is beautiful the way the quarters are lined up on the table. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats on another awesome year digging clad Nox Dude! I wish you did you tube videos, I would love to see you in action stabbing those quarters. I just wrapped up my 4th year in the hobby and just broke 1k in clad. Your dedication and persistence has paid off nicely, BIG Congrats on the 10k milestone!

Noxdude you are the man. I am bowing in your direction!

:bowdown:

I'm trying to wrap my brain around the effort it takes to produce that amount in that time and it is not working.....how did you do that?

Jason, Great job !! Congrats on another great season. You are correct on both the AT Pro and the Nox...Both great machines in their respective areas. As you know I own both also and am glad I could give you a push to pick up the NOX. Keep up the great work brother. I wasnt able to get out much this season as I have been doing the thrifting thing still to the tune of $17K so far....Continued success to you....HH !!

Back
Top Bottom