**Revived** Forum Member Map

Didn't realize this existed, might as well add me also, Moira, NY, might help in finding others close by to hunt with. Looking to upgrade, but still hunting with my 1980's White 6000, thanks....

Below is a link to a map showing locations of other forum members who might be interested in getting together as a hunting buddy or for group hunts:

FMDF Member Map

The hope is that this map can be useful for new members looking for a mentor, veteran members who might be traveling/vacationing looking for a hunting partner, or any number of ways we might want to connect with our fellow FMDF members.

To get placed on the map, you'll need to either send me a PM or post a message to this thread. In an effort to make the map as useful as possible, let me know what type of hunting you enjoy (relic, coin shooting, beach, park, group/organized hunts, etc), the equipment you use, or any other details you'd like to add. Likewise, if you ever want your information changed or removed, contact me and I'll get it done as soon as possible.

Any long time members who were on the original map, please check to see if you are still listed - the original map got corrupted in the past and many of the original "pins" were lost. Also, I plan to be proactive with the map - as new members post their introductions, I'll greet them and offer to place them on the map. Lastly, I'll do my best to keep the map up-to-date by periodically going through the list and eliminating pins for members who have been inactive on the forum for more than a year.

Credit for the idea for this map belongs to forum member Zerosum, who initially created and maintained a similar map. I helped maintain the original map recently along with Zerosum. Unfortunately, Zerosum hasn't been active on the forum lately - since then, I could no longer control the settings for the original map, which led to several problems keeping it maintained.

Please add me, from Arab,Alabama thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please add me, from Arab,Alabama thanks!

I use a Treasure Cove TC-3050 and a KUMAN Pinpointer. I would love to do all kinds of hunts,right now I just hunt on my own land,which is a big place. And I hunt whatever I get a hit on. But I would love to go to places that maybe I could find something historical or anything besides old farm equipment. I do go to Panama City Beach for about two weeks every year, but that’s about it.

I use a Treasure Cove TC-3050 and a KUMAN Pinpointer. I would love to do all kinds of hunts,right now I just hunt on my own land,which is a big place. And I hunt whatever I get a hit on. But I would love to go to places that maybe I could find something historical or anything besides old farm equipment. I do go to Panama City Beach for about two weeks every year, but that’s about it.

Thanks, jc! Sorry it took a couple days, but I got you on there!

Please add me when you get time. I'm an American currently living in Dubai, UAE. I use a Nox 800, and Garrett Carrot pinpointer. Have a lot of experience detecting in Latin America over the last few years. Would love to meet some experienced UAE detectorists or in nearby countries. I'm into all types of detecting but mostly experienced with cobs, coins, and relics hunting on land.

Last edited:
Please add me when you get time. I'm an American currently living in Dubai, UAE. I use a Nox 800, Garrett Carrot pinpointer. Have a lot of experience detecting in Latin America over the last few years. Would love to me some experienced UAE detectorists or in nearby countries. I'm into all types of detecting but mostly experienced with cobs, coins, and relics hunting on land.

Thanks, Alby - got you added! Just let me know if you shift location later and I can easily make the change.

Please add me Bowling Green Kentucky

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Please add me to member map I live in Kosciusko, MS

Got you added, thanks!

Funny, I knew the city name seemed familiar, and sure enough, there’s another forum member listed in the same town (Culprit51)! I remembered it from entering his info onto the map, mainly ‘cuz the town name was a bear to spell :lol: Unfortunately, Culprit’s profile says he hasn’t logged in since September of last year.

Back
Top Bottom