Anyone else perplexed by the recent UFO stuff?

Oh, this is a great neighborhood. Just don't mind the half a dozen camera around the house and triple military-grade deadbolts on every door. The mailbox has a lock that the mailman only knows. They just ripped the whole thing open!

Josh :lol:

You live in Compton,Ca????

Well considering all that has transpired in the last year, I'm not surprised at all. Look at it this way, if we are invaded by space aliens, maybe we will stop fighting among ourselves.;)

In Jr. High School over sixty years ago i wrote a story about all of the countries on Earth coming together to defend the planet from an attack from outer space.

In Jr. High School over sixty years ago i wrote a story about all of the countries on Earth coming together to defend the planet from an attack from outer space.

Did they shoot laser beams and bomb the city with anti-cow propaganda? :laughing:

And even better, Mr. Meows was leading them!

Josh :D

Well I neither believe or disbelieve. Too many variables right now. But if they land and say, "Take me to your leader", I have to wonder just why they want to talk to my wife.:laughing::laughing:

Ahh, so we have you to thank for "Klaatu barada nikto". :lol:

I wonder how many will get your reference? :D

:laughing:

I won't write it out in detail here for those who still are trying to guess, but it reminded me of a past thread where that phrase was discussed :lol:

I'll share a link to a post on that thread for those who can't guess -

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3273666#post3273666

....and a funny edit relating to that which might be enough of a clue :lol:
attachment.php

Awesome movie. I was just under 2yrs old when it came out.:lol: Gort, you da man.......ugh...... I mean bot.:p

Awesome movie. I was just under 2yrs old when it came out.:lol: Gort, you da man.......ugh...... I mean bot.:p

Always try to watch it when it comes on The SciFi channel or wherever!

Good to see you posting my Seabee Brother!

Ahh, so we have you to thank for "Klaatu barada nikto". :lol:

I'm thinking no. That was in 1951, which is 70 years ago. Maybe he should file an infringement lawsuit against "Independence Day".

Roger

As many cameras that are around these days you'd think someone by now would have captured clear video or pictures of Alien spacecraft. But I haven't seen any.

As many cameras that are around these days you'd think someone by now would have captured clear video or pictures of Alien spacecraft. But I haven't seen any.

It seems like they grab the worst camera in the shed and snap a picture! In black and white! :nono: I need proof!

Josh

AWWW the only reason they aren't landing is due to the Roswell incident, they heard we said they taste like chicken. Now they're skeered of us.:laughing:

It seems like they grab the worst camera in the shed and snap a picture! In black and white! :nono: I need proof!

Josh

They always do! In todays time with everybody having a smart phone with camera, well if the aliens were real, it won't be caught with a B&W fuzzy focus camera.

sorry, at the mention of Bigfoot a few posts ago, i can't resist posting a pic i found of an actual bigfoot. :giggle::giggle:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201205-221010_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201205-221010_Instagram.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom