Small Gold,Small Silver,Big JUNKER

njal

Forum Supporter
Hit the beach today two hours into the low tide.

St.Jude was looking over me. 14 kt.:yes:

403986797.jpg

I found this in the first 5 min. into my hunt.

Then I get this heart stopper!:shock::shock: Bing bang boom it's junk!:mad:

403986799.jpg

I have to say it sure looked like the real deal in my scoop.

403987280.jpg

I also found a small silver ring at first I thought it was junk,got it home tested it out,it's silver.

Todays hunt lasted about 5 1/2 hours. Did about 11.33 in clad and almost broke my record on cald 12.00 +

No silver coins today,but there was a wheat penny and a junk earring in the mix.

One last scan of all my loot.:D

403986798.jpg

Good looking finds al :) Did you raid BPs beach ;)

Craig no way! B.P. hunts deep deep into the SECRET SOCIETY OF BEACH HUNTERS!:shock::shock::laughing::laughing:

As we know from TALES OF TERROR AND TREASURE :shock::shock: from last year ,you hunt those beaches there's no
telling what you may encounter!:laughing::laughing:

Nice gold day Njal! Good to see targets. Things here have sanded in again after a great week of erosion. Back to long walks and lots of swinging.

Congrats on the gold and silver, nice clad count to. To bad about the junk golden necklace .. Would have been awesome if it was real.

Nice job Buddy !!!

You have been killing it since getting back out there.. :wow:

The clad totals are sick and you got a nice piece of yellow and silver...:yes:

You should carry that medal with you , if you hit the SS beaches with me..You can never have enough protection out there :shock:

Hopefully you were able to get back out there again today, before it starts filling back in...These late low tides are killin me :(

Good luck today :D

Nice hunt! A real nice gold St. Jude.... and the heart stopper would have had my heart beating faster too!... Congrats! At least you have some silver and gold! And that's a good thing!

Back
Top Bottom