Busy with New Place, missing everyone, the hobby and the Forum!

medicchief

Forum Supporter
Been offline for a while, busy with remodeling our new place (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=280548). Opening up the kitchen, sunroom and adding a master bedroom and remodeling the dated kitchen (was "U" shaped and enclosed, we want an open concept). You can view the previous post (link above) and see I'm making some progress. I engineered the beams to open up the sunroom and started the Master addition. The new right side stud wall will extent further and take in the left corner of the sunroom and the area will be our master bedroom. The area to the left (goes past single window) of the new studs (previous smaller bedroom) will be our closets and master bath. Sooo ready to get it all done and moved in. Decided today to hire a crew to finish the rest....(just a couple of days work for them, a week or more if I was to do it). I'm getting burnt out, to say the least and making 2 house payments....ugh! Just wanted to say "hey" and pray that everyone is doing well and healthy! Back soon, God Bless!

Attachments

• IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 147
Got some skills :thumbsup:

I did some work on my house for 6 months last year... I feel your pain!

Good luck on the remainder of the remodel and the move! Congrats again on the home with acreage!

I can see that you are not in NY because the local government would have kicked in the door by local "Public Safety" SWAT team to stop you and force you to beg to do what you want to do with your own property.

Good Luck, Looks good!

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Good luck, ive done a couple, it always starts off as fun then turns to work. Hope everything goes well, sir!

Nice work man, really opened the place up!
Remodeling can be fun but it really starts to drag especially when you are making payments on a place you're not living in...
Almost done!

Thanks again y'all! First official showing of our old house today.....after some haggling and cash offer (as is, no warranty/repairs), we accepted.....crazy! So Blessed!

Back
Top Bottom