• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Found a few at the old camp...

DigginMoRelics

Although the finds are getting slim these days I managed to pull a few more from the old camp site.

Buck ball, Sharps, round ball, and my first Teardrop (at least that's what I hope it is).

Any ideas on the mystery items at the top of the picture? Feels like it might be brass, I was thinking possibly an instrument part? Bugle, perhaps?

Attachments

• cwFinds.jpg
    cwFinds.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 340
Good bullet finds. The big piece almost looks like a decoration on an iron fence rod. More photos of it?

More mystery item pics

Few more pictures of the mystery item; holes on the ends are different sizes. The small hole almost looks like it was square at one point in time.

Attachments

• myst1.jpg
    myst1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 295
  • myst2.jpg
    myst2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 273

Few more pictures of the mystery item; holes on the ends are different sizes. The small hole almost looks like it was square at one point in time.

That makes me really think it might be part of a fence then. Think of the short iron fences around houses that have a square lower bar, a piece like this in the middle, then a decorative bar coming from the top.

Fence part never crossed my mind b/c this place is in the middle of nowhere, but anything is possible. Appreciate the feedback. :thumbsup:

It's the only thing in my head that sticks out so far. Any dump sites or old garbage nearby yet? I'll find odd ball stuff in my wooded sites and then stumble on a small antique trash pile at some point.

Back
Top Bottom