You know what they say, Mess with the Bull

Great group of finds Mark, I like those old Pittsburgh tokens,I'll bet you get a lot of them where your at tho. Congrats on the barber too, they're getting scarce for me..

Hey Mark, great finds. I have found the exact transit token in Geneva On The Lake, OH. There was a street tear out I did here about 3 years ago. The one I found is roached!
Jer

Thanks dd. I have found at least 20 of them since I started. They were used from 1922 to 48. I have seen posts of them being found in Mass. Md. Ga. and even one out on the west coast. I get a kick out of finding tokens that are a long way from home. Last year I dug an OK. tax token. Good luck. Mark

Cool finds, congrats

Thank you Mo. Good luck. Mark

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

RJ thank you pal. Hope you are getting out. Good luck. Mark

Excellent digs Mark! Love the tokens![/QUOTE

Thanks Ron, I too love finding tokens, especially one I've never seen before. Good luck. Mark

You had success đź‘Ť

Thank you sir. Good luck to you. Mark

Great group of finds Mark, I like those old Pittsburgh tokens,I'll bet you get a lot of them where your at tho. Congrats on the barber too, they're getting scarce for me..

Thanks Woody. After finding the 2 40s wheats in with one of those tokens I decided to do a little research. They were used from 1922 to 48 so yeah a lot of them out there. There are different earlier versions but I have yet to find one. I hear you on the Barbers or even just on silver for that fact. Been a while since I've had a multiple silver hunt. Hope that Legend is treating you good. Mark

Seems our seasons are running paralleled Mark. I too just came off a 7 week Silver drought and still struggling a bit. Congrats are putting 39 and 40 into your coffers. Hope this is the start of a good upswing for your future outings. Trapper

Seems our seasons are running paralleled Mark. I too just came off a 7 week Silver drought and still struggling a bit. Congrats are putting 39 and 40 into your coffers. Hope this is the start of a good upswing for your future outings. Trapper

Wow, great to hear from you Trapper. Usually by this time of year you have a few multiple silver posts. I think with the influx of new detectors and md'rs the silver may be running thin. (line from Josey Whales ) First the silver ran out then the whiskey ran out. Ha ha. Whats the world coming to. Heavy pockets my friend. Mark

Back
Top Bottom