Ctx3030 & etrac boot camp w/andy sabisch CANCELLED

Got myself signed up today. BB said he'll find something to do while I'm in the class since he's not all obsessed & fanatical about hunting like me. :lol:

Somebody should do an AT PRO, AT Gold, AT Max bootcamp and make a fortune!

Based on the finds you post Matt I would say your the man for the job. 👍
When the Hoover boys and Nugget keep texting me for your phone number it is pretty obvious who has the rig Dialed in . 😎
They just don't understand the meaning of don't call Matt he will call you.

Based on the finds you post Matt I would say your the man for the job. ��
When the Hoover boys and Nugget keep texting me for your phone number it is pretty obvious who has the rig Dialed in . ��
They just don't understand the meaning of don't call Matt he will call you.

Thanks Dew!

Also so there is no confusion October 14th we will hold a seeded hunt at Baxter Springs Park

October 15th is the ctx3030 n etrac boot camp with both classroom and field instruction from Andy Sabisch who actually wrote the manuals on the 30-30 And etrac at Baxter Springs Country Club

Do I still need to register for the hunt at the park, or do I just show up with $$ that day?

Just show up and be ready to hunt! Not really formal, just pay the small fee and get to hunting. :) Jerry will facilitate it, don't worry he loves to tell people what to do! (that was a joke jerr, *ducks*)

Just show up and be ready to hunt! Not really formal, just pay the small fee and get to hunting. :) Jerry will facilitate it, don't worry he loves to tell people what to do! (that was a joke jerr, *ducks*)

:lol: Awesome. BB might hunt also, not sure yet if he'll be into that or not. Good to know we don't have to decide for him today :yes:

Still some spots left for the bootcamp... get signed up fellas, you want to take advantage of one on one time with Andy!

It's a real shame that they just cancelled this bootcamp due to not enough folks enrolling. Dang... And I really was looking forward to going. :no:

Nectar, does this mean the hunt is cancelled also or is that still on? We'll still come up for that if it's a go.

It's a real shame that they just cancelled this bootcamp due to not enough folks enrolling. Dang... And I really was looking forward to going. :no:

Nectar, does this mean the hunt is cancelled also or is that still on? We'll still come up for that if it's a go.

As far as i know the hunt is still on....

Back
Top Bottom