Rare token

TrashMasterCCS

Elite Member
I exclusively hunt Gold Rush sites. Yesterday I found a 1902 V Nickel and my buddy was a bit jealous. Just before the V Nickel he found an aluminum token. He kept talking about it and brushing it off. When he told me it was aluminum I blew him off and just wanted him to shut up and go away. Well... later that day I was bored and did some research on his lame token. Last one sold for $2,100 on ebay. Tonight I received an offer of $555 for his. Looks like he found a very rare token. I wish I had more history on it but right now I do not. Maybe Pearl Harbor related??? Enjoy! You never know what you just found...
c231235e0c71096106d46dda5703f0be.jpg
1a3d42fa01e9ca2cf293ea7b1b5c7b67.jpg
38d8bf86fc845d646bf8673670f67383.jpg

Deus Rules!!

UNION SALOON, J G Serrao proprietor, Shipman near Bridge, Wm. Downer, manager

Polk Directory of City and County of Honolulu 1903:
-UNION SALOON, J G Serrao proprietor, Shipman, Hilo
-SERRAO J G, proprietor Union Saloon, residence Kaumana, Hilo

Polk Directory of City and County of Honolulu 1908:
-UNION SALOON (Serrao Liquor Co Ltd), Shipman, Hilo
-SERRAO LIQUOR CO LTD, J G Serrao, President and Manager; A M Cabrinha, Vice-President and Secretary; W J Conradt, Treasurer; R T Guard, Auditor; Proprietors Union Saloon and Union Grill, Shipman near Bridge, Hilo.
-SERRAO Jos G, president and manager Serrao Liquor Co Ltd, office Shipman, residence Kaumana, Hilo.

Polk Directory of City and County of Honolulu 1909:
-UNION SALOON (Serrao Liquor Co Ltd), Shipman, Hilo.
-Serrao Jos G (Serrao Distillery), president, treasurer and manager Serrao Liquor Co Ltd, office Shipman, residence Kaumana, Hilo.
-SERRAO LIQUOR CO LTD, J G Serrao, President, Treasurer and Manager; A M Cabrinha, Vice-President and Secretary; F K Winch, Auditor; Proprietors Union Saloon and Union Grill Shipman near Bridge, Hilo.

Polk Directory of City and County of Honolulu 1910:
-UNION SALOON (Serrao Liquor Co Ltd), Shipman, Hilo.
-SERRAO LIQUOR CO LTD, J G Serrao President and Manager, Shipman corner Bridge, Hilo.
-SERRAO, J G, president and manager Serrao Liquor Co Ltd, Hilo.

Polk Directory of City and County of Honolulu 1915:
-UNION SALOON (Serrao Liquor Co Ltd), Richardson, Hilo.

Yesterday I found a 1902 V Nickel and my buddy was a bit jealous. Just before the V Nickel he found an aluminum token. He kept talking about it and brushing it off. When he told me it was aluminum I blew him off and just wanted him to shut up and go away. Well... later that day I was bored and did some research on his lame token. Last one sold for $2,100 on ebay. Tonight I received an offer of $555 for his.

:laughing: "C'mon Dude. It's just a junky aluminum token. Too bad you didn't find anything good, like this awesome V nickel I dug." :laughing:
Hope your actual words weren't too tough and bitter when you had to eat them later. :laughing:
Nice find! I would've had no idea either.

Back
Top Bottom