2 rings in 1 hole!

goldpaninut

I got out for a couple hours today with my detector. Just went local and found a couple firsts for me. I found a complete set of 1944 wheat cents.....the Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco mints. Then I got a strong silver signal and actually dug TWO silver rings from the same hole! After that I got a iffy quarter signal in some very hard ground, and actually dug up a 10K gold ring! I haven't cleaned it up yet, but it should shine up pretty good. I was actually searching for another silver coin to make my count for the year 20 silver coins, but it didn't show up. Oh well, there still almost 2 months left....LOL I used my Bose noise cancelling headphones today and the silence was golden! Just me and the low threshold tone. No jets, dogs, cars, airplanes, or screaming kids.....lol

Attachments

• 3.  The 10 K gold ring I found 11-9-2019 at Touvelle Park.jpg
    3. The 10 K gold ring I found 11-9-2019 at Touvelle Park.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 434
  • 9.  The wheat pennies I found including the complete set of 1944s.jpg
    9. The wheat pennies I found including the complete set of 1944s.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 363
  • 10.  close up of the rings..jpg
    10. close up of the rings..jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 362
Great day! I don't know if I'd want to noise cancel everything like mean dogs and low-lifes..

Nice finds - did the gold ring turn out to be a good one - Looks like it might be plated, but that just may be dirt.

I don't use the noise cancelling feature in bad areas where mean people hang out or there might be rattlesnakes. In the summer I use exclusively ear buds and have heard both people approaching AND rattlesnakes!

Wow two rings in the same hole. Both Sterling! Something that I have never done. Then you top that with a 10K gem. That is one fantastic outing for sure Goldy. Congrats on the Sterling, the Gold along with adding some Wheat's to the take. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom