• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Tesoro silver sabre umax finds Gold watch.

ALBERT ALVAREZ

Decided to go out one morning and do a little hunting to a local park( note has been detected befor and pretty heavy something to do to with a local soical gathering like a carnival event for about a week stright .Was going to go out early am once they pulled all the rides out the night it ended.sluggish awakeing make story short i arrived at San Carlos Park In Coolidge Arizona at 10:20am .scoped it out by driveing all around the park its a good sized park and what do u know a guy i met once or twice befor but dont really know him just convo about our finds once we first seen one another .and shoot the $h@t about our detectors .Anyhow seen the local detectorist just about to pack it up for the day .so i stopped and asked any luck knowing he beat me to the punch said he made it out about 630 7am And made a smart comment stateing he found it all allready .showed me a hand full of change .Well disregarding his remark .I all ways keep in mine your not going to find it all .Mind you this guy was detecting with an e trac minelab and his 2nd had a fisher gold bug 2 ..It dident bother me none .he shot off and on i went .about 15 min in my hunt after finding clad change got this soild strong tone i came across now i about have the tone to be percise on whats comeing out of the ground id say 89% positve .Yet good enough i can tell the diffrence from a pull tab and a ring and deffently note when digging nickles i all ways have my disc set just about mid point of 3 n 4 and dont ever go above .ive note and have been real luckey at finding gold keeping just below disc level 4 ..this tone came across strong just as strong as a pulltab would make to note it was a tad bit better then the normal p tab would make so i decieded to dig it up .5 in deep out poped this gold bright gold tone colord watch.my hart sank .i did one of thoez quick nervous look arounds to seek whos watching lol .said to my self no no way this cant be real.cleaned off the dirt a bit .man it shure is look real.and the weight behind it was heavy set dident give that cheap fake choppy feel .ok rebraced my self this time i used my shirt and i see markings and thats when i knew i had something real being hallmarked stamp so i packed it up done for the day .looked up the hallmark it noitceable in the pic a eagle head .winds up being known for being 18 k gold ..my fist solid gold incompleat yet cant complane. gold watch .LIP Vintage womans 18k soild gold watch .I sold it some mounths later for 350 bucks that paid for this tesoro silver sabre metal detector .iv had it little over 20 years and its paid for its self this would make number 40 .Seen that guy about a week later at the same park and told and showed em his mouth about dropped . :shock:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190918-134735_letgo~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20190918-134735_letgo~2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 665
  • FB_IMG_1567231243964~2.jpg
    FB_IMG_1567231243964~2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 620
  • FB_IMG_1567231249476~2.jpg
    FB_IMG_1567231249476~2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 587
Thanks i tryed to find the end peices but ni luck looks like a lawn mower hit it whyle cuting the grass so they might be still out there.may have to do some extra hunts and mabe find them thatll be cool ....

Damn!

At 18K, I'm guessing you could have easily gotten well over $1200 for scrap on that..

Did you sell it to a pawn shop?

<°)))>{

Thanks i tryed to find the end peices but ni luck looks like a lawn mower hit it whyle cuting the grass so they might be still out there.may have to do some extra hunts and mabe find them thatll be cool ....

The end pieces would be worth $350..

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom