FANTASTIC Silver Hunt and Buffs, and BIG SILVER (but not the kind you are expecting)

Nice writeup and coins Buel, I can't find a slq and I'd take that silver German coin over the Nazi buckle I found ten years agođź‘Ť

Nice writeup and coins Buel, I can't find a slq and I'd take that silver German coin over the Nazi buckle I found ten years agođź‘Ť

And here I thought I was the only "long time" hunter without a SLQ...the German coin was definitely not expected!

Here is where we will think back to how that coin found its way over the "pond". Post WWII Soldier coming back home with a "war trophy" or something like that, shows his friends back in the PNW and then promptly loses it to Poseidon...IDK, makes for a good story:yes:

Wow...crazy good variety of finds especially that Nazi coin too...congrats!

TY, that German coin is incredible in how it got to the PNW

Cool stuff. Nice story and build up. Probably an S mark. How do you clean those salty sea coins?

You really don't want to but you can try to do the aluminum foil, baking soda and super heated water trick to clean them.

Nice,a shame what salt water does to that sweet silver.BTW the German coin is a 34,that is the year that Hindenberg died and Hitler assumed total control and became the fuhrer ,the leader.

Back
Top Bottom